At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which free you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
Marvel Luxury Series with MicroSentry
Marvel has added exciting performance and design features to redefine the Luxury Series wine and beverage refrigerators. The new MicroSentry refrigeration monitor assures you that your wine is being stored at the proper temperature. A discreet LED display shows content temperature in real time and an audible/visual alarm signals if the door is left open or if the temperature goes above or below the set point for a period of time which may impact storage quality. The ultra-efficient compressor provides quiet, vibration-free operation. New design features such as a lighted, inclined display shelf, solid white maple trim, wine racks designed to hold all shapes of wine bottles and a clean, continuous toe kick join Marvel's signature ebony interior to make an impressive wine cellar.
This is the ultimate in wine and beverage storage, with independently controlled cooling systems for the upper and lower compartments to ensure wines and beverages are kept at the optimum storage temperatures.
- Stores up to 45 wine bottles, including magnums, in the upper compartment and 133 twelve-ounce canned beverages and 14 wine bottles in the lower compartment.
- Each section has its own cooling system and MicroSentry refrigeration monitor to ensure wines and beverages are kept at the proper storage temperatures.
- Exclusive MicroSentry refrigeration monitor has a visual/audible alarm to alert if the temperature goes above or below the set point for an extended time which may impact storage quality or if the door is left ajar.
- Amber LED display in each compartment show content temperature in real time.
- Intuitive touch controls are discreetly located for understated elegance.
- Temperature in each compartment can be set between 40° and 65°F, independent of each other.
- Upper compartment has a lighted, inclined wine display shelf, five extendable wine racks, with built-in safety stops, to hold all types of wine bottles, and one fixed wine cradle.
- Lower compartment has a top shelf with dual flip-up sections for vertical storage of 2-liter and opened wine bottles, two removable tempered glass shelves, one extendable wine rack and one stationary wine cradle.
- Elegant interior lighting may be set for continuous illumination with one-touch control.
- Clear, solid white maple trim on rack fronts and shelves is perfect for custom finishing to match cabinetry.
- Doors are constructed of argon-filled, dual-pane, tinted UV-resistant glass to displays contents while protecting them from damaging UV rays.
- Door swing is reversible and requires only 90° opening to extend racks.
- Clean, continuous toe kick adds a stylish finish.
- Signature ebony interior with stainless steel framed doors and black cabinet.
- You may also order your beverage refrigerator with doors that accept custom overlay frames supplied by your cabinet maker. The Marvel overlay frame is one of the simplest to install.
- Full auto defrost.
| Specifications |
| Dual Zone Temperature: || Yes |
| Wine Cellar: || Top |
| Bar Unit: || Bottom |
| Wine Bottle Capacity: || 59 |
| Canned Beverage Capacity: || 133 |
| MicroSentry System: || Yes |
| LED Display: || Yes |
| Controls: || Digital |
| Temperature Range: || 40° and 65°F |
| Sabbath Mode: || No |
| Defrost: || Full Auto |
| Extendable Racks: || 5 |
| Fixed Wine Cradle: || 2 |
| Glass Shelves: || 2 |
| Dual Flip-Up Shelves: || 1 |
| Interior Lighting: || Yes |
| Shelf Fronts: || Clear, Solid White Maple |
| Door: || Argon-Filled, Dual-Paned, Tinted UV-Resistant Glass |
| Door Swing: || Reversible |
| Electrical Requirements: || 120 Volts 20 Amps |
| Dimensions and Weights |
| Overall Depth Including Handle: || 26 1/4" |
| Overall Depth NOT Including Handle: || 24 1/4" |
| Depth NOT Including Door: || 22" |
| Height at Full Leg Adjustment: || 69 1/8" |
| Height at 0" Leg Adjustment: || 68 3/8" |
| Height without Legs Installed: || 68 1/8" |
| Width: || 24 1/8" |
| Toe Kick Height: || 3" |
| Door Swing at 90°: || 25 1/2" |
| Recommended Opening Width: || 24 1/4" |
| Recommended Opening Depth: || 24" |
| Recommended Opening Height: || 68 3/4" |
| Shipping Weight: || 270 Lbs |
Get up to $2500 with purchase of an AGA Range and Marvel Refrigerator packagesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC5 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - Get $2,000 Off
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC3 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - Get $1,000 Off
• Purchase an additional 2 or more AGA or Marvel brand products - Get additional $500 Off
This program cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Accessories and parts are not included. AGA MARVEL reserves the right to request additional information to verify purchases and to discontinue the program at any time. Offer valid in the United States only. All submissions must be postmarked on or before January 15, 2016. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.