Built In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 6.1 cu. ft. Capacity, 2 Glass Shelves, in Panel Ready
- Type: Built In
- Style: Top Freezer
- Total Capacity: 6.1 cu. ft.
- Hinge Side: Both
- Counter-Depth: Yes
The 1.4 cu. ft. top-freezer compartment features a self-closing door and a temperature range of 10° F to 29° F. The 4.4 cu. ft. refrigeration section can store up to 175 12 oz. cans, and with two removable glass shelves and three door shelves, it offers maximum capacity and flexibility.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Enhanced microprocessor technology provides superior temperature control
- Ultra-efficient compressor delivers fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity
- Powder coat painted steel cabinets and doors provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior
- High efficiency fan motor lasts virtually a lifetime
- Refrigerator secti on - 4.4 cu. ft ., stores 175 12 oz. cans; freezer section is 1.4 cu. ft .
- Top-mounted freezer compartment with self-closing door
- Two ice cube trays
- Refrigerator section temperature range between 33° and 45° F
- Commercial condenser design delivers more air flow
- Cabinet exterior in white or black
- Manual defrost freezer
- Freezer section temperature range between 10° and 29° F
- Bright white daylight incandescent interior lighting
- Two removable glass shelves and three door shelves for maximum capacity and flexibility
- Door available in solid stainless steel, black, white, or solid overlay
- Full length designer handle
- "Close Door Assist" hinging system
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature
- 33 3/4 " minimum H x 23 7/8" W x 24 1/16" D
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Specify right or left hand door hinge when ordering
Height - 33 3/4"
Width - 23 7/8"
Depth - 24 1/16"
|Finished Rough Opening Dimensions:||
Height - 34 1/2"
Height with Leveling Legs Installed - 33 3/4" - 34 3/4"
Width - 24"
Minimum Depth - 24"
Minimum Door Clearance Required - 25 1/2"
Refrigerator 33° - 45° F
Freezer 6° - 25° F
|Electrical Requirements:||115 volts, 3 amps running max, 15 amp circuit required|
Refrigerator 4.43 cu. ft., 175 12 oz. cans
Freezer 1.42 cu. ft.
|Shelf Style:||2 removable glass shelves|
- Stock Id:140523
- Type:Built In
- Style:Top Freezer
- Total Capacity:6.1 cu. ft.
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Color:Panel Ready
- Type of Shelves:Glass
- Water Dispenser:No
- Hinge Side:Both
- Accepts Custom Panels:Yes
- Glass Door:No
- Door Lock:No
- Defrost Type:Manual
- Weight:120 lbs.
- Energy Star:No
- Number of Shelves:2
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Refrigerator Capacity:5.3 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity:0.73 cu. ft.
- ADA Compliant:No
- Child Lock:No
- Ice Maker:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Depth without Door and Handles:22"
- Depth without Handles:24.125"
- Height without Hinges:34"
- Wire shelves:No
- Glass Shelves:Yes
- Slide-out Shelves:Yes
- Cantilever Shelves:No
- Split Shelves:No
- Spill Safe Shelves:No
- Wine Rack:No
- Gallon Door Storage:No
- Dairy Center:No
- Clear Deli Drawer:No
- Can Dispenser:No
- Digital Temperature Control:No
- Ice Dispenser:No
- Quick Freeze:No
- No. of Door Bins:3
- Adjustable Door Bins:No
- Approved for Commercial use:No
- Star-K Certified:No
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Plastic Shelves:No
- Stainless Steel Shelves:No
- CEE Rating:No
- Depth with door at 90:25.5"
- Microwave and Refrigerator:No
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X