The 1.4 cu. ft. top-freezer compartment features a self-closing door and a temperature range of 10° F to 29° F. The 4.4 cu. ft. refrigeration section can store up to 175 12 oz. cans, and with two removable glass shelves and three door shelves, it offers maximum capacity and flexibility.
At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which frees you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
- Enhanced microprocessor technology provides superior temperature control
- Ultra-efficient compressor delivers fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity
- Powder coat painted steel cabinets and doors provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior
- High efficiency fan motor lasts virtually a lifetime
- Refrigerator secti on - 4.4 cu. ft ., stores 175 12 oz. cans; freezer section is 1.4 cu. ft .
- Top-mounted freezer compartment with self-closing door
- Two ice cube trays
- Refrigerator section temperature range between 33° and 45° F
- Commercial condenser design delivers more air flow
- Cabinet exterior in white or black
- Manual defrost freezer
- Freezer section temperature range between 10° and 29° F
- Bright white daylight incandescent interior lighting
- Two removable glass shelves and three door shelves for maximum capacity and flexibility
- Full length designer handle
- "Close Door Assist" hinging system
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature
- 33 3/4 " minimum H x 23 7/8" W x 24 1/16" D
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
|Cabinet Dimensions:||Height - 33 3/4"|
Width - 23 7/8"
Depth - 24 1/16"
|Finished Rough Opening Dimensions:||Height - 34 1/2"|
Height with Leveling Legs Installed - 33 3/4" - 34 3/4"
Width - 24"
Minimum Depth - 24"
Minimum Door Clearance Required - 25 1/2"
|Temperature Range:||Refrigerator 33° - 45° F|
Freezer 6° - 25° F
|Electrical Requirements:||115 volts, 3 amps running max, 15 amp circuit required|
|Storage Capacity:||Refrigerator 4.43 cu. ft., 175 12 oz. cans|
Freezer 1.42 cu. ft.
|Shelf Style:||2 removable glass shelves|
Save up to $2500 cash back with purchase of a AGA and Marvel packages.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Save up to $2500 cash back with purchase of a AGA Total Control kitchen package.
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC5 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - $2,000 Off
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC3 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - $1,000 Off
• Buy 2 or more additional AGA or Marvel branded products - Extra $500 Off
This program cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Accessories and parts are not included. AGA MARVEL reserves the right to request additional information to verify purchases and to discontinue the program at any time. Offer valid in the United States only. All submissions must be postmarked on or before January 15, 2015. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.