You can enjoy the convenience and great taste of draft beer anytime and almost anywhere inside or out, thanks to Marvel's complete line of draft beer dispensers. It's the ultimate in home entertaining, style, and luxury: fresh, cold beer, wherever and whenever it's needed. Undercounter and freestanding models are available; each can accommodate either a half- or quarter-keg.
Marvel units are built better to last longer. They are commercial grade like those produced for the leading hospital and scientific suppliers, with a 40% more powerful compressor than other brands.
- 6.1 cu. ft. Capacity
- Accommodates 1/2 or 1/4 Draft Beer Keg
- Automatic Defrost
- Self Closing Door
- Commercial Condenser Design Delivers More Air Flow
- High Efficiency Fan Motor Lasts Virtually a Lifetime
- Powder Coat Painted Steel Cabinets and Doors
- Ultra-efficient Compressor
- Enhanced Microprocessor Technology
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Width: 23 7/8"
- Depth: 24 3/8"
- Height: 34"
Save up to $2500 cash back with purchase of a AGA and Marvel packages.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Save up to $2500 cash back with purchase of a AGA Total Control kitchen package.
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC5 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - $2,000 Off
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC3 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - $1,000 Off
• Buy 2 or more additional AGA or Marvel branded products - Extra $500 Off
This program cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Accessories and parts are not included. AGA MARVEL reserves the right to request additional information to verify purchases and to discontinue the program at any time. Offer valid in the United States only. All submissions must be postmarked on or before January 15, 2015. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.