The 60RGDM-SS-F is a 24" beverage center that is UL Listed as suitable for outdoor use. This elegant refrigerator, although built to weather the elements, can also be used as an indoor model. In a spacious 6.1 cu. Ft. capacity this model can store up to 14 bottles of wine and 200 cans. Shelving includes 2 removable wire shelves and a unique half-shelf to allow vertical storage of 2 liter bottles. Temperature is controled through Marvel's exclusive MicroSentry refrigeration monitor and can be set between 33 Degrees and 52 Degrees Farenheit.
At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which free you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
- Exclusive MicroSentry refrigeration monitor has a visual and audible alarm to alert you if the door is left ajar
- Also goes off if the temperature goes above or below the set temperature for an extended period of time.
- UL Listed suitable for outdoor use
- High performance stainless steel exterior sides, top and full wrap door.
- May also be used for indoor applications
- Unique half-shelf to allow vertical storage of 2-liter and opened wine bottles on lower rack
- Two removable wire shelves
- Stores 14 bottles of wine and 170 canned beverages (max. 200 cans if double stacked on right)
- Automatic interior light
- Adjustable temperature: 33° to 52°F
- Full auto defrost
- Options include Easy Roll casters, Protective Vinyl Covers and Door Lock
|Capacity:||6.1 cu. ft.|
|Can Capacity:||150 (200 Max)|
|Wine Bottle Capacity:||14 Bottles|
|Used For Indoor:||Yes|
|Shelves:||2 Full (Wired), 1 Half Width|
|Automatic Interior Light:||Yes|
|Temperature Range:||33° to 52°F|
|Available Accessories:||Easy Roll casters, Protective Vinyl Covers and Door Lock.|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall depth including handle:||26 3/8"|
|Overall depth NOT including handle:||24 1/4"|
|Depth NOT including door:||22"|
|Height at full leg adjustment:||35"|
|Height at 0" leg adjustment:||34 1/4"|
|Height without legs installed:||34"|
|Toe Kick height:||3"|
|Door swing at 90°:||25 1/2"|
|Recommended opening width:||24"|
|Recommended opening depth:||24"|
|Recommended opening height:||34 1/2"|
|Electrical requirements:||120 volts, 3 amps running, max. 15 amp circuit required.|
Save up to $2500 cash back with purchase of a AGA and Marvel packages.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Save up to $2500 cash back with purchase of a AGA Total Control kitchen package.
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC5 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - $2,000 Off
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC3 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - $1,000 Off
• Buy 2 or more additional AGA or Marvel branded products - Extra $500 Off
This program cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Accessories and parts are not included. AGA MARVEL reserves the right to request additional information to verify purchases and to discontinue the program at any time. Offer valid in the United States only. All submissions must be postmarked on or before January 15, 2015. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.