Compact, yet with plenty of space for a variety of beverages and wines, our 15" beverage center can stand alone or be the perfect partner for a Marvel 24" wine cellar. Features one slide out wine rack, two black wire shelves, and a four bottle slide out wine rack with soft interior lighting to showcase your contents.
At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which frees you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
- Stores 60 12 oz. cans; wine section holds four bottles
- One slide-out wine rack plus two black wire shelves
- 1 1/4 " maple shelf fronts • One 3-bottle wine cradle
- Incandescent interior display lighting
- Door available in stainless steel framed glass, black framed glass, overlay framed glass, or solid overlay
- "Close Door Assist" hinging system
- Full length designer handle
- Temperature range from 40° to 65° F
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature
- Cool blue LED temperature control display
- 33 3/4 " minimum H x 14 7/8 " W x 23 9/32 " D
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Specify right or left hand door hinge when ordering
| Cabinet Dimensions: || Height - 33 ¾" |
Width - 14 7/8"
Depth - 23 9/32"
| Finished Rough |
| Height - 34 ½" |
Height with Leveling Legs Installed - 33 ¾" - 34 ¾"
Width - 15"
Minimum Depth - 24"
Minimum Door Clearance Required - 16 3/8"
| Temperature Range: || 40° - 65° F |
| Electrical Requirements: || 115 volts, 3 amps running max, 15 amp circuit required |
| Storage Capacity: || 4 wine bottles |
60 12 oz. cans
| Door Lock: || Optional |
| Shelf Style: || 1 slide out wine rack |
2 black wire shelves
| Cooling Technology: || Convection |
| Electronic Controls: || Yes |