WMC42 WarmMajic 42" Heat Circulating Wood Burning Fireplace with Full Insulation, Standard Blower, Tapered Firebox and Refractory Brick Lining
- Series: WarmMajic
- Width: 42"
- Height: 40.25"
- Depth: 22"
- Type: Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Woodburning
Add a little magic to your home with the WarmMajic wood burning fireplace from Majestic. The WarmMajic features a dual chambered, heat circulating design which takes in cool room air through the lower grille, heats it as it passes around the bottom, back and sides of the hot firebox surface, and then returns that hot air out the top grille and into the room. Available at AppliancesConnection
Full Refractory Firebox
Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
Better heat reflection — The firebox’s tapered design ensures that more heat is reflected outward so it can warm the room rather than escaping out the chimney.
Keeps cold air out — The firebox is completely insulated, so cold air from the outside won’t affect its performance or efficiency.
Standard Blower Included
Increased efficiency — A 160 CFM forced air blower with adjustable speed controls helps keep a constant flow of warm air into the room.
Two Gas Knockouts
Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
Up to 830 sq. in. of Viewing Area
Expansive viewing area — With up to 830 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Fireplace interiors have all refractory brick to provide a realistic masonry look, with steel mesh molded in for durability
- Damper included to help prevent heat loss when fireplace in not in use
- Gas knockouts on both sides of the fireplace for adding gas appliances
- Black fire screens to protect against sparks
- Tilt-up heavy duty grate allows for easy clean up of ashes
- Sturdy nailing flange secures unit during construction
- 160 - cfm Forced Air Fan System with adjustable speed controls distribute a constant flow of warm room air through the dual-chambered heat exchanger
- Totally refractory-lined firebox. The hearth is lined with a classic brick pattern for easy ash clean up
- Tapered Firebox Sides assure greater reflection of radiant heat
- Fully insulated firebox construction helps improve heat efficiency by reducing outside cold infiltration
- Uses SK8 wood burning chimney (WMC36) or 8” three wall chimney (WMC42)
- Stock Id:178536
- Fuel Type:Woodburning
- Wall Mountable:No