The Designer wood burning fireplaces from Majestic take the traditional wood fire to a whole new level. Elegantly styled and available in See-Thru, Corner and Peninsula models, these fireplaces offer an expansive view and exciting design applications. Both the Corner and Peninsula models offer standard radiant design and refractory brick interiors, that rival their masonry counterparts.
Two Unique Viewing Styles
Fire viewing from a fresh perspective — Designer See-Thru models feature fire viewing from both sides, while the Peninsula model features wide-open views from three of its four sides.
Full Refractory Firebox
Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
Two Gas Knockouts
Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
Up to 1,768 sq. in. of Viewing Area
Expansive viewing area — With up to 1,768 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Fireplace interiors have all refractory brick to provide a realistic masonry look, with steel mesh molded in for durability
- Damper included to help prevent heat loss when fireplace in not in use
- Gas knockouts on both sides of the fireplace for adding gas appliances
- Black fire screens to protect against spark
- Tilt-up heavy duty grate allows for easy clean up of ashes
- Sturdy nailing flange secures unit during construction
- Available in See-Thru and Peninsula designs
- See-Thru and Peninsula use 11CF wood burning chimney components
- Front opening width: 36"
- Front opening height: 21"
- Flue Series (Std.): SK8 Double Wall
- Flue Size: 8" Inner; 11" Outer
- Clearance to Chimney Pipe: 1-1/2"
- Firestop Framing: 14-1/2" x 14-1/2"
- Minimum Flue Height: 15’ 6"
- Maximum Flue Height: 90'
- Minimum Height with 2 Elbows: 17' 6"
- Minimum Height with 4 Elbows: 21'
- Clearance to Fireplace: 1/2" to sides
- Minimum Hearth Size: 16" x 48"
- UL & ULC Design Certified
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.