The Designer wood burning fireplaces from Majestic take the traditional wood fire to a whole new level. Elegantly styled and available in See-Thru, Corner and Peninsula models, these fireplaces offer an expansive view and exciting design applications. Both the Corner and Peninsula models offer standard radiant design and refractory brick interiors, that rival their masonry counterparts.
Available in 36 and 42 inch sizes, our See-Through Designer wood burning fireplaces offers an expansive viewing area with no smoke baffles for a clean, sophisticated look that really showcases the natural beauty of a wood fire. With its heavy duty grate, log-lighter access and standard refractory lined firebox, the See-Through from Majestic provides double the viewing pleasure!
- Fireplace interiors have all refractory brick to provide a realistic masonry look, with steel mesh molded in for durability
- Damper included to help prevent heat loss when fireplace in not in use
- Gas knockouts on both sides of the fireplace for adding gas appliances
- Black fire screens to protect against sparks
- Tilt-up heavy duty grate allows for easy clean up of ashes
- Sturdy nailing flange secures unit during construction
- Available in See-Thru and Peninsula radiant designs
- SSTB11 shipped with black bi-fold doors standard, STR36 See-Thru shipped with optional but recommended doors
- See-Thru and Peninsula use 11CF wood burning chimney components
- Front opening width: 38"
- Front opening height: 23-1/4"
- Flue Series (Std.): “L” Series DoubleWall
- Flue Size: 11" Inner; 13" Outer
- Clearance to Flue: 2"
- Firestop Framing: 17" x 17"
- Minimum Flue Height: 13'
- Maximum Flue Height: 90'
- Minimum Height with 2 Elbows: 13'
- Minimum Height with 4 Elbows: 21'
- Clearance to Fireplace: 3/4"
- Minimum Hearth Size: 16" x 48-3/4"
- OMNI Design Certified