The Lexington Fireplace Series, like all Majestic appliances, is built to stand the test of time. We understand that durability and performance are important criteria when selecting a fireplace for your home. While we deliver these features on every product we produce, we also know that more often than any other product, a fireplace is the focal point of a room. A fireplace adds value, comfort and beauty to any setting. Our designers and craftsmen have meticulously scrutinized every detail to ensure that you receive the finest fireplace built today.
- Flush face design
- Ceramic glass with large viewing area –710 square inches (LX32) –802 square inches (LX36)
- Featuring the exclusive LexFire Burn System™
- Optional decorative fronts and fire screen doors available in several different finishes
- Fireplace interior offers a beautiful, richly colored ceramic brick pattern Battery operated pilot ignitor
- Quick glass release
- Operator friendly deluxe control panel with color illustrated decal including Off/Pilot/On knob, Hi/Lo knob, blower control, optional remote receiver and an easily accessible shut off valve
- Variable flame control
- LX32–26,000 to 36,000 Btu/hr input (natural gas) and 22,000 to 38,000 Btu/hr input (propane gas)
- LX36–36,000 to 44,000 Btu/hr input (natural gas) and 32,000 to 44,000 Btu/hr input (propane gas)
- Up to 80% efficient
- Standard heat activated blower with variable speed control
- Built in adjustable flue restrictor
- Convertible top or rear flue outlet
- CSA design certified
Exclusive LexFire Burn System™ – combines all of the elements of a natural wood fire to produce flames so realistic, you’ll forget it’s not real wood.
Realistic Logs – starting with hand carved samples that are perfectly proportioned to fit the stove size and viewing area and then color enhanced to match real wood.
Yellow Flames – bright yellow flames appear almost translucent in color. Log glow – as log surfaces heat up they produce a bright reddish orange glow, similar to wood in the secondary stages of combustion.
Ember Bed – a large area of burning ember replicates the look of wood in the final stages of combustion.
Primary Combustion Zone – primary combustion of fuel load.
LexFire Burn – gas and oxygen are precisely metered and strategically distributed to provide optimum flame presentation.
|Fire Viewing Area (Sq. Inch):||802|
|Flue Size:||4” x 6.625”|
|BTU/hr Input Rate (NG):||30,000–44,000|
|BTU/hr Input Rate (LP):||32,000–44,000|
|FE/P4 Ratings (Cdn. Fireplace Efficiency):||65% NG / 67.4% LP|
|Thermal Efficiency (%):||Up to 80|
|Heating Capacity (sq. ft.):||2,400|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.