|Stock Id: SID152225|
|Fuel Type: Natural Gas|
|Wall Mountable: No|
|Fan: 135 CFM|
|Fire Viewing Area (Sq. Inch): 710|
|Flue Size: 4 x 6.625|
|BTU/hr Input Rate (NG): 26,00036,000|
|BTU/hr Input Rate (LP): 22,00036,000|
|FE/P4 Ratings (Cdn. Fireplace Efficiency): 63% NG / 64.5% LP|
|Thermal Efficiency (%): Up to 80|
|Heating Capacity (sq. ft.): 2,200|
|Shipping Weight(Lbs): 215|
|Vent Type: Direct Vent|
|Vent Location: Top/Rear Vent|
The Lexington Fireplace Series, like all Majestic appliances, is built to stand the test of time. We understand that durability and performance are important criteria when selecting a fireplace for your home. While we deliver these features on every product we produce, we also know that more often than any other product, a fireplace is the focal point of a room. A fireplace adds value, comfort and beauty to any setting. Our designers and craftsmen have meticulously scrutinized every detail to ensure that you receive the finest fireplace built today.
- Flush face design
- Ceramic glass with large viewing area –710 square inches (LX32) –802 square inches (LX36)
- Featuring the exclusive LexFire Burn System™ with a realistic detailed dual burner log set, a beautiful glow with five distinct flame areas and a large ember bed
- Optional decorative fronts and fire screen doors available in several different finishes
- Fireplace interior offers a beautiful, richly colored ceramic brick pattern Battery operated pilot ignitor
- Quick glass release
- Operator friendly deluxe control panel with color illustrated decal including Off/Pilot/On knob, Hi/Lo knob, blower control, optional remote receiver and an easily accessible shut off valve
- Variable flame control
- LX32–26,000 to 36,000 Btu/hr input (natural gas) and 22,000 to 38,000 Btu/hr input (propane gas)
- LX36–36,000 to 44,000 Btu/hr input (natural gas) and 32,000 to 44,000 Btu/hr input (propane gas)
- Up to 80% efficient
- Standard heat activated blower with variable speed control
- Built in adjustable flue restrictor
- Convertible top or rear flue outlet
- CSA design certified
LEXFIRE BURN SYSTEM™
- Exclusive LexFire Burn System™ – combines all of the elements of a natural wood fire to produce flames so realistic, you’ll forget it’s not real wood.
- Realistic Logs – starting with hand carved samples that are perfectly proportioned to fit the stove size and viewing area and then color enhanced to match real wood.
- Yellow Flames – bright yellow flames appear almost translucent in color. Log glow – as log surfaces heat up they produce a bright reddish orange glow, similar to wood in the secondary stages of combustion.
- Ember Bed – a large area of burning ember replicates the look of wood in the final stages of combustion.
- Primary Combustion Zone – primary combustion of fuel load.
- LexFire Burn – gas and oxygen are precisely metered and strategically distributed to provide optimum flame presentation.
| Shipping Weight(Lbs): || 215 |
| Width: || 39” |
| Height: || 46 1/2” |
| Depth: || 21 3/4” |
| Fire Viewing Area (Sq. Inch): || 710 |
| Flue Size: || 4” x 6.625” |
| Fan: || 135 CFM |
| BTU/hr Input Rate (NG): || 26,000–36,000 |
| BTU/hr Input Rate (LP): || 22,000–36,000 |
| FE/P4 Ratings (Cdn. Fireplace Efficiency): || 63% NG / 64.5% LP |
| Thermal Efficiency (%): || Up to 80 |
| Heating Capacity (sq. ft.): || 2,200 |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.