Using a balanced flow of outdoor air for optimal combustion, the Monarch BFC PureEnergy Balanced-Flue Fireplace creates cleaner air both indoors and out, provides an efficient source of heat and uses less firewood. Available at AppliancesConnection
Pure Energy Balanced Flue™ System
Cleaner air, inside and out — By balancing the fireplace's outdoor air intake, the Monarch fireplace makes for an efficient heat source, using less firewood to warm your room.
High efficiency, low maintenance — This advanced system works without using traditional catalytic combustion, so you can be assured of efficient heating without the need to periodically replace your catalyst.
Full Refractory Firebox
Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the Monarch's firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
Ash Management System
Clean and convenient — The heavy duty lift-up grate makes ash removal simple, while the built-in ash lip keeps soot and cinders from spilling out of the fireplace.
Standard Blower Included
Increased efficiency — A 160 CFM forced air blower with adjustable speed controls helps keep a constant flow of warm air into the room.
Two Gas Knockouts
Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
Up to 756 sq. in. of Viewing Area
Expansive viewing area — With up to 756 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Fireplace interiors have all refractory brick to provide a realistic masonry look, with steel mesh molded in for durability
- Damper included to help prevent heat loss when fireplace in not in use
- Gas knockouts on both sides of the fireplace for adding gas appliances
- Black fire screens to protect against sparks
- Tilt-up heavy duty grate allows for easy clean up of ashes
- Sturdy nailing flange secures unit during construction
- Low maintenance Clean-Burn Technology eliminates the need for a catalytic combustor
- Cast iron doors eliminate heat loss and use ceramic glass for greater heat transfer
- The standard 160 cfm adjustable forced-air fan system distributes a constant flow of warm room air
- Fan and junction box come factory installed and pre-wired for easy connection
- The hearth is lined with a classic brick pattern for easy ash clean up
- Uses 8” three wall chimney
- Stock Id:166223
- Series:Royal Monarch
- Fuel Type:Woodburning
- Series:Royal Monarch
- Wall Mountable:No
- Flue Size:8 Inner; 11 Intermediate; 13-3/8 Outer
- Clearance to Fireplace:1/2" to sides and 1 to back
- Flue Series:8 S-Series Triple-Wall
- Clearance to Chimney Pipe:2
- Firestop Framing:17-1/2 x 17-1/2
- Minimum Flue Height:14 6
- Maximum Flue Height:50'
- Minimum Height with 2 Elbows:14' 6
- Minimum Height with 4 Elbows:21'
- Minimum Hearth Size:18 x 47-1/4