Features standard black filigree trim and Tavern Brown firebrick to create an upscale, custom look. With large viewing areas of 382 inches, BTUs ranging from 28,000 to 30,500 and a variety of optional accessories.
Total Signature Command™ System
Smart thinking — An included touch screen remote offers 3-step flame height, plus an exclusive Smart Mode® thermostat automatically maintains temperatures to help increase efficiency. Automatic battery backup assures operation even if the power goes out.
Living green — With a steady state of 88%, the Harmony insert really delivers when it comes to saving energy. Up to 31,000 BTUs of heat allow you to increase your warmth while using less fuel, so you save on heating costs.
Let’s talk style — The Harmony insert comes with Cottage Clay firebrick and log set or black porcelain and Stone and Fireglass kit for a contemporary twist. (Diamond and Onyx Blend standard. Fireglass kits in additional colors also available.)
Put your best face forward — Exterior options make sure your insert suits your style. Glass trim, floating and contemporary faces, and two door types are available in colors from Vintage Iron and Iron Age to Satin Black and Textured Black or Mocha. (Not all faces are available in all colors. See Accessories tab above for more information.)
- Seven piece ceramic fiber logs featuring a patented Natural Flame burner with random dancing flames and large ember bed
- Millivolt with on/off switch and variable flame height control in natural gas or propane gas
- Removable unitized black louver assembly for ease of installation
- Optional firebrick and faces available
- Natural or propane field convertible
- Flexible connector with On/Off shut off valve included
- Consumer friendly deluxe control panel with on/off switch
- Thermostat controlled blower
- Tavern Brown firebrick
|BTU/Hr.||20,500 - 30,500 NG / 22,000 - 28,000 LP|
|FE Rating||69.6% NG / 66.2% LP|
|Viewing Area||382 sq.in.|
|Dimensions (Actual)||30 3/16”W x 22 3/4”H x 16 5/16”D|
|Opening Dimensions||28”W x 21”H|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.