Our family owned business has over 20 years experience in manufacturing classroom furnishings. In addition to being one of the industries’ best cot and mat suppliers, we offer a furniture line that includes tables, chairs, storage units and lockers. Our products are represented by over 800 school supply dealer companies, catalogs & retail stores throughout the United States and overseas.
Arrange any classroom with this multi-purpose unit. Each side has five openings giving dual versatility and roomy storage to hold supplies or to effectively display books and classroom aids. Each section of this unique, contemporary, functional, roomy, and versatile unit is 48W x 15D x 29 H, giving convenient access for preschoolers. The unit is able to securely lock when closed, and can open to a full eight feet, allowing for a variety of classroom storage uses. It is perfect for Sunday schools, after school care, or any situation where space is shared. The hidden, bottom-mounted, oversized casters provide easy mobility. The unit is available in two thermofused laminate finishes: bright gray nebula or fusion maple with your choice of 12 edge colors. The thermofusion process permanently bonds the finish to the board so there is no glue line to delaminate. The specially designed molding accents coordinate with all Mahar storage units, tables, and chairs. All units are proudly made 100% in the U.S.A. using blind dadoes, hardwood dowels, and aircraft quality screws. Shipped fully assembled.
- Finish available in 3/4 Gray Nebula or Maple thermofused laminate with specially designed edge accents available in 12 coordinating colors
- Opens to a full 8 feet and comes with a mounted locking hasp
- Oversize, heavy duty casters for easy mobility
- Safe, non-toxic and stain resistant
- Ships fully assembled by LTL truck
- 15-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Actual Product Weight: 244
- Product DxWxH: 15.5x96x29.5