Our family owned business has over 20 years experience in manufacturing classroom furnishings. In addition to being one of the industries’ best cot and mat suppliers, we offer a furniture line that includes tables, chairs, storage units and lockers. Our products are represented by over 800 school supply dealer companies, catalogs & retail stores throughout the United States and overseas.
Versatile, useful, and attractive, this classroom storage unit is a perfect solution for your daycare, preschool, church group, classroom, or home. Smaller slots are perfect for sorting and storing art supplies, papers, and puzzles. The unit features 15 cubbie opennings with 20 polypropylene injection molded cubbie trays. The hidden, bottom-mounted, oversized casters provide easy mobility. The unit is available in two thermofused laminate finishes: bright gray nebula or fusion maple with your choice of 12 edge colors. The thermofusion process permanently bonds the finish to the board so there is no glue line to delaminate. The specially designed molding accents are available in 12 colors that coordinate with all Mahar storage units, tables, and chairs. All units are proudly made 100% in the U.S.A. using blind dadoes, hardwood dowels, and aircraft quality screws. Ships fully assembled.
- Finish available in 3/4 Gray Nebula or Maple thermofused laminate with specially designed edge accents available in 12 coordinating colors
- 20 openings and 20 vertical letter slots
- Matching plastic cubbie trays included
- Oversize, heavy duty casters for easy mobility
- Safe, non-toxic and stain resistant
- Ships fully assembled by LTL truck
- 15-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Actual Product Weight: 255
- Product DxWxH: 15.5x48x41.5