Y1875-54K1 Kenley Next Generation Youth Twin Panel in White Finish Kit 1
- Width: 45"
- Height: 55"
When it comes to dressing up a room, nothing sets the stage like Kenley. A white finish, nickel drawer pulls, mirror with cork panels and nightstand with charging station, touch lighting and night light offers timeless style with benefits.Available at AppliancesConnection
The Magnussen Next Generation Kenley Twin Panel Bed features simple architectural styling that would be comfortable in any style home from urban flat to country house. The higher profile headboard features beveled panels and clean geometric forms that are echoed on the footboard. Curved crown molding give this bed a sophisticated, finished look. The snowy white finish is crafted of solid hardwood covered in a durable cherry veneer. This versatile finish would coordinate with younger children’s cartoon or animal themes and effortlessly enhance more mature themes as well. This bed would features a casual charm coupled with superior craftsmanship that would make it a staple of any bedroom for many years to come.
- The simple, understated charm of this piece would easily coordinate with any existing furnishing and be appropriate for any age
- The distinctive high profile headboard features clean lines and architecturally inspired panels
- This product meets safety standards set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and the American Society of Testing and Materials
- This piece is constructed of hardwood solids
- Wooden slat supports provide stable mattress support
- Extra corner bracing provides stability
- This bed is dressed in a clean white finish
- This bed is constructed using environmentally sound practices
- Included: Headboard, footboard, and rails
- Brand: Magnussen
- Series: Kenley
- Type: Twin Panel Bed
- Style: Transitional
- Width: 45"
- Depth: 81"
- Height: 55"
- Weight: 91 lbs
- Finish: White
- Material: Cherry veneer and hardwood solids
- Stock Id:244012
- Weight:91 lbs
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X