Traditional styling gets an updated look with the Providence 5 Drawer Chest. Crafted with select hardwood solids, cathedral cherry veneer, and a warm chestnut finish, this chest has an inviting tone and classic design. Five drawers are opened by brushed nickel pulls and provide the perfect place to comfortably store your wardrobe and personal itemsAvailable at AppliancesConnection
The Magnussen B1799-10 Providence 5-Drawer Chest provides abundant storage and stylish traditional design. The timeless look of this piece features a sumptuous wood grain, and a rich chestnut finish. Five spacious drawers offer ample storage for clothing or linens. The drawer faces are highlighted by subtle burnishing and bead molding around Antique Brass hardware. The drawers are dovetail constructed for superior corner strength and fully finished to guard against snagging or splinters. Dramatic molding on the crown and base of this chest give it a substantial presence. Sturdy bracket feet add stability and balance. The traditional, versatile design would lend itself well to any existing furnishings and décor from simple and casual to something more formal.
- Rich chestnut finish
- Solid hardwood construction with cathedral cherry veneers
- Has five roomy drawers perfect for keeping clothes and bedding items
- Heavy duty bracket feet for great balance and stability
- Felt-lined top drawer to safeguard delicate items
- Fully extending metal ball bearing glides on the drawer
- Drawer has French dovetailing in the front, English dovetailing in the back
- Brand: Magnussen
- Series: Providence
- Type: Chest
- Style: Traditional
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 54"
- Weight: 159 lbs
- Finish: Chestnut
- Material: Cathedral cherry veneer and hardwood solids
- Hardware: Brushed nickel
- Stock Id:242864
- Number of Drawers:5
- Color:Dark Wood
- Weight:159 lbs
- Hardware:Brushed Nickel
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X