The Strafford Nightstand exudes all the elegance and sophistication of 19th century English aristocrat life. Distinguished by its deeply molded base, scalloped apron, reeded pilasters and rounded drawer fronts, the Strafford proudly reflects its well-heeled character. Three pull drawers with antique brass bail and knob hardware provide ample bedside storage, while two-tone cherry and umber finish rounds out the look and appeal of the Strafford Nightstand.
All the hallmarks of traditional styling are on display. Stafford features turned posts, pierced carvings, decorative overlays and antique brass hardware. Stafford’s finish is a burnished two-tone cherry and umber, complimenting the cathedral veneers and hardwood solids. Drawer construction features English dovetailing in the front, French in the back plus the use of wood-on-wood drawer guides.
- Nightstand features solid hardwood construction with top-quality cathedral veneers
- Nightstand has a two-tone cherry / umber finish
- Nightstand features three pull drawers
- Dovetailed drawer construction
- Brand: Magnussen
- Series: Stafford
- Type: Nightstand
- Style: Traditional
- Width: 34"
- Depth: 20"
- Height: 32"
- Weight: 101 lbs
- Color/Finish: Two-tone Cherry and Umber
- Material: Cherry Veneers and Hardwood Solids
- Hardware: Antique Brass