The Stafford Dresser is radiant with the finest in stately traditional design style. Powerfully distinguished by its decorative overlays, pierced carvings and antique brass drawer hardware, the Stafford has an undeniable grandeur to it. Twelve drawers provide for ample garment storage, while a burnished two-tone cherry and dark umber finish completes the look and appeal of the Stafford Dresser.
All the hallmarks of traditional styling are on display. Stafford features turned posts, pierced carvings, decorative overlays and antique brass hardware. Stafford’s finish is a burnished two-tone cherry and umber, complimenting the cathedral veneers and hardwood solids. Drawer construction features English dovetailing in the front, French in the back plus the use of wood-on-wood drawer guides.
- Dresser features solid hardwood construction
- Dresser has a two-tone cherry and umber finish with select burnishing
- Drawer construction features English dovetailing in the front, French in the back
- Decorative overlays
- Dresser features twelve pull drawers
- Wood-on-wood drawer guides
- Antique brass drawer hardware
- Brand: Magnussen
- Series: Stafford
- Type: Dresser
- Width: 68"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 38"
- Weight: 101 lbs
- Color/Finish: Two-tone Cherry and Umber
- Material: Cathedral Veneers and Hardwood Solids
- Hardware: Antique Brass
- Stock Id:239066
- Number of Drawers:12
- Mirror Included:Optional
- Color/Finish:Two-tone Cherry and Umber
- Weight:101 lbs
- Material:Cathedral veneers and hardwood solids
- Hardware:Antique Brass