All the hallmarks of traditional styling are on display. Stafford features turned posts, pierced carvings, decorative overlays and antique brass hardware. Stafford's finish is a burnished two-tone cherry and umber, complementing the cathedral veneers and hardwood solids. Drawer construction features English dovetailing on the front, French in the back plus the use of wood-on-wood drawer guides. The Drawer Chest includes five drawers for storage.
Visually stunning and spectacular, this very special Magnussen Stafford Chest is one of those rare items that is surely destined to be an heirloom. Magnussen Stafford has created a one of a kind, bold, graceful chest that evokes visual appreciation which easily transcends the norm. Structurally, it is sturdily crafted with hardwood solids and cherry veneers.
- Drawer Chest features solid hardwood construction
- Drawer Chest has a two-tone cherry and umber finish with select burnishing
- Drawer construction features english dovetailing in the front, french in the back
- Drawer Chest features five long pull drawers
- Sealed case dustproofing
- Antique brass drawer hardware
- Brand: Magnussen
- Series: Stafford
- Type: Chest
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 20"
- Height: 56"
- Weight: 171 lbs
- Color/Finish: Two-tone Cherry and Umber
- Material: Cathedral Veneers and Hardwood Solids
- Hardware: Antique Brass