Lyons Industries Single Bowl acrylic bar sink 6.5" deep with two faucet holes on 4" centers and a 2" drain opening. This standard self rimming 15"X15" sink is easy to install as a remodel or new construction project. This sturdy sink has durable easy to clean high gloss acrylic construction with a fiberglass reinforced insulation backer. This sink is quiet and provides a superior heat retention than other sink materials meaning your water stays warm longer. Lyons sinks come with a simple mounting tab and clip system to firmly fasten the sink to the countertop. Detailed installation instructions include the cut-out specifications. Lyons sinks are proudly Made in America by experienced artisans supporting our economy.Available at AppliancesConnection
This sink is made from high gloss acrylic backed with fiberglass. It has 2 pre-drilled faucet holes with either a 2" or 3 1/2 drain. All mounting hardware is included. This is designed for top mount install.
- High gloss acrylic is easy to clean and wear resistant
- Fiberglass insulation provides quiet performance, temperature stability and strength
- Easy to install for both new construction and remodel projects
- Simple tab and clip system make installation easy
- Installation instructions include sink cut out dimensions
- Reinforced drain
- Available in a variety of colors
- Made in the USA
- 15"X 15" Bar/Prep Sink.
- 2" Drain opening
- Two faucet holes for a four inch bar faucet.
- Large Single bowl 6.5" deep with 2" drain opening.
- Three simple tab and mounting clip system to firmly secure the sink to the countertop.
- Sink dimensions: 15"x15"x 6 1/2"
- Countertop cut out dimensions: 13 1/4" x 13 1/4"
- Stock Id:245811
- Series:Lyons Deluxe
- ADA compliant:No
- Series:Lyons Deluxe
- Number of Holes:2
- Assembly Required:No
- weigth:1 lbs
- Bowl:Single Bowl
- Drain Opening:2"
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X