Another Lynx innovation, the modular built-in or cart-mounted side burner systems can easily be integrated into any outdoor kitchen. We have added many innovative features to some side burner models including an integral prep center with maple cutting board and a utensil drawer, even our ProSear infrared cooking technology. Lynx offers a side burner system that is certain to meet the needs of your outdoor cooking style.
All Lynx grills feature one-piece welded construction at the factory, so there are no nuts and bolts to loosen or assembly required. And all feature heavy-duty 25,000 brass burners, which cost more than stainless steel burners but are energy-efficient because they retain and radiate heat better than stainless steel tube burners. And while brass burners cost more than stainless, they will last a lifetime, rather than just a year or two, and come with a lifetime warranty.
- Maximum heat control (3,000 BTU up to 46,000 BTU)
- Hot surface ignition system
- Removable stainless steel cover protects the unit when not it use.
- Large grate surface accommodates an oversized stockpot
- Control Illumination with Blue LED's
- Fully extendable drip pan
- Dual-ring cast brass burner
- Removable center grate allows use of a commercial-style wok
| Features |
| Maximum heat control || 3,000 BTU up to 46,000 BTU |
| Ignition system || Hot surface |
| Control Illumination || Blue LED's |
| Drip pan Type || Fully extendable |
| cast brass burner || Dual-ring |
| Dimensions |
| Depth || 22" |
| Width || 19" |