L42R-1NG 42" Built-in Gas Grill with 3 Brass Burner and Rotisserie, 1200 Sq. In. Cooking Surface, Infrared Rotisserie System and Smoker Box, in Stainless Steel: Natural Gas
Learn more »
While the original Lynx gas grill was lauded as the finest gas grill ever produced, the new line of Lynx gas grills are upgraded in every way. With features like stainless steel construction, brass burners, interior light, and lifetime warranty, Lynx commercial-quality outdoor grills are superior in quality and performance.Available at AppliancesConnection
Trident Infrared Burner
The 23,000 BTU patented Lynx ProSear2 infrared burner (Total 69,000 BTU) is fully variable, allowing you to go from 300 to 1000 degrees and then throttle it back to cook delicate seafood like scallops. This is temperature control like you’ve never experienced before. And, the Trident ProSear2 burner carries a lifetime warranty, for exacting restaurant quality performance.
Seamless Welded Construction
For quality, strength, and beauty, the stainless steel housing carries a lifetime warranty against rust. It has continuous welded construction and elegant hand-polished mirrored edges.
Elegant and functional blue LED control knob illumination and interior halogen lighting take the guesswork out of grilling in the dark.
Heat Treated Spring System
Quality you can feel, the Heat Treated Spring System absorbs 90% of the weight of the front hood, allowing anyone to lift the hood with a single finger and making it safe to lower. The fluid rotation hood handle is easy on the wrist.
Hot Surface Ignition
Reliable Ignition every time with the Hot Surface Ignition system. As a Professional Series exclusive, it uses a heavy duty, long lasting hot element positioned directly above the burner port to ignite the burner quickly and safely.
Rear Hood Wind Deflector
Grill in rain, shine, and wind, the rear hood wind deflector reflects a design that allows the grill to vent properly stabilizing critical grill surface temperatures when cooking with the grill lid closed in windy conditions.
Stainless Steel Grates
Attain restaurant style sear marks with Stainless steel heavy-duty grates, allowing for amazing sear marks, just like a professional chef, and carry a lifetime warranty against rust.
The dual position 3 speed rotisserie system is standard on all Professional series grills. The rear infrared rotisserie burner cooks slowly and evenly, and has a safety thermocouple to monitor flame.
- Three cast brass burners (75,000 BTUs)
- Dual-position rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner (16,000 BTUs)
- 1200-sq.-in. cooking surface (855 primary, 345 secondary)
- Dual halogen grill surface lights
- Heat stabilizing design
- Temperature gauge
- Premium smoker box included
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
|Number of Burners:||3|
|Grilling Surface Size:||1200 sq. inches|
|Grill Body Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Grill Grate Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Made in USA:||Yes|
|Knob Illumination:||Blue LED|
|Ignition System:||Hot Surface Ignition|
|Direct Current Volts:||12|
- Stock Id:35225
- Number of Burners:3
- Grill Grate Material:Stainless Steel
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Grilling Surface Size:1200 sq. inches
- Heat Output:75000 BTU
- Grill Light:Yes
- Grill Body Material:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Other
- Watts:12 Watts
- Amps:1 Amps
- Exterior Width:42"
- Ignition System:Hot Surface Ignition
- Burner Type:Standard
- Made in USA:Yes
- ProSear Burner:Yes
- Thermometer Included:Yes
- Knob Illumination:Blue LED
- Direct Current Volts:12
- Rotisserie Output:16000 BTU
Stainless Steel Construction
For quality, strength, and beauty, the stainless steel housing has continuous welded construction and elegant hand-polished mirrored edges.
Blue LED Knob Illumination
Elegant and functional blue LED control knob illumination and interior halogen lighting so you can see what you’re doing, taking the guesswork out of grilling in the dark.
Heat Treated Spring System
Heat Treated Spring System absorbs 90% of the weight of the front hood, allowing anyone to lift the hood with a single finger and making it safe to lower. The fluid rotation hood handle is easy on the wrist.
Made in the USA
Proudly made in the USA by highly experienced craftsmen.
- View All
- Cleaning & Cooking Tools
- Grill Conversion Kits
- Replacement Parts
- Grill Covers
- Grill Accessories
- Insulated Jackets
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Cleaning & Cooking Tools:View More »
Grill Conversion Kits:View More »
Replacement Parts:View More »
Grill Covers:View More »
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X