Liebherr's WS 1200 gives you premium wine storage in an attractive package anywhere. The well-appointed cabinet hold up to 12 Bordeaux on solid beech wood shelving and has a convenient drawer that can maintain a warmer temperature than the wine compartment to keep wine accessories, chocolates or candies. With the ideal wine temperature in minds, the touch electronic control system allows the temperature to be set to the exact degrees required between 41° - 68°F. Energy efficient LED lighting can be controlled with a dimming function and a permanent "on mode' creates atmosphere without affecting the temperature of the wine.
For Ideal presentation, this unit features LED lighting with dimmer function. As the LEDs emit minimal heat and no UV radiation, the wine can be lit continously with "on mode", without compromising its quality.
This pracitcal drawer is used for storing wine accessories or to provide the right temperature for items such as chocolate or candy to enjoy with wine.
The touch electronic control system allows the temperature to be set to the exact degree required between 41° and 68°F.
The WS 1200 can also be wall mounted to save space, providing an attractive focal point and offer convenient access for serving.
Liebherr Warranty Plan
- Full Two Year Warranty: For two years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Full Five Year Warranty: For five years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components that prove to be defective in material or workmanship in the sealed system. The "Sealed System" means only the compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing.
- Limited 6th through 12th Year Warranty: From the 6th through 12th year from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr Warranty covers all parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship in the seal system (parts only).
- Energy-optimized refrigerant circuit
- Energy-efficient insulation
- Low energy consumption
- User-friendly electornic controls
- Display of functions switched on
- Temperature can be controlled within climate rating range, regardless of room temperature
- Audible door open alarm
- Easy to clean
The Liebherr family business is Europe's largest privately owned manufacturer of refrigerators and freezers for domestic as well as commercial use. Headquartered in Germany, Liebherr expanded to the America's in the 1970s and currently operates twelve companies within the United States with an annual production of more than 2.1 million units.
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 16.75" |
| Exterior Width: || 17" |
| Height: || 24.063" |
| Depth without Handle: || 18.813" |
| Capacity |
| Bottle Capacity: || 12 |
| Total Capacity: || 1.7 cu.ft. |
| General Specifications |
| Type: || Freestanding |
| Size: || Compact |
| Hinge Side: || Right |
| Field Reversible Doors: || No |
| Number of Shelves: || 3 |
| Type of Shelves: || Wooden |
| Door Lock: || Yes |
| Other Specifications |
| Interior Lighting: || LED |
| Temperature Zones: || 1 |
| Activated Charcoal Filter: || Yes |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts: || 115 Volts |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Warranty |
| Parts and Labor: || 2 Years |
| Labor for Sealed System: || 5 Years |
| Parts for Sealed System: || 12 Years |