Liebherr's WF 1061 is a Built In Bottom Freezer Wine Cooler with a 4.5 cu. ft. freezer capacity and 34 bottle capacity on top. The SoftSystem is for gently closing doors and flexible bottle storage spacious refrigeration section. The LED lighting illuminates the Dual Zone cabinet housing beech wood shelving with smooth telescopic rails and incorporates a unique drop-down presentation shelf for displaying your finest bottles. The Bottom Freezer has an Automatic Ice Maker for any occasion and can be switched off.
Automatic Ice Maker
When the Ice Maker drawer is completely closed, it will have the production capability to freeze up to 90-100 ice cubes in 24 hours at a freezing temperature of 0 °F (-18 °C). Activating the SuperFrost Function can produce approximately 130 cubes.
This built-in stainless model slides into cabinet surrounds and can be installed as a side-by-side or as individual towers creating a cabinet depth showpiece.
Dual Wine Cooling Zones
The wine cooling zone is divided into two cooling compartments which can be controlled separately, allowing you to set the temperature between 41°F and 68°F for each zone to optimally preserve your wine.
The NoFrost system defrosts the appliance automatically so that you do not need to deal with the hassle of manual defrosting.
By activating the SuperFrost function, the freezer will rapidly freeze food to their core in order to freeze in and preserve their highest amount of nutritional value, flavor and texture.
Door and Temperature Alarm
An acoustic warning to indicate when door is open for longer than 180 seconds or when it is not cold enough to preserve and maintain quality freezing. There is an option to have this feature turned off. Warning will cease when door is closed.
Star K Certified
Incorporated with the Sabbath Mode, to ensure that the appliance remains fully usable without breaking any rules while observing traditions of Jewish faith. The appliance continues to maintain food preservation without ever reacting to human interactions.
Energy Star qualified
With the flexibility of changing temperature settings, you can use energy as efficient as you wish, allowing you to save money on your electric bills.
Liebherr Warranty Plan
- Full Two Year Warranty: For two years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Full Five Year Warranty: For five years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components that prove to be defective in material or workmanship in the sealed system. The "Sealed System" means only the compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing.
- Limited 6th through 12th Year Warranty: From the 6th through 12th year from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr Warranty covers all parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship in the seal system (parts only).
- CFC free
- Energy-optimized refrigerant circuit
- Energy-efficient insulation
- User-friendly electronic controls
- Termperature can be controlled in the appliance independent of ambient conditions according to its climate rating
- Temperature can be displayed as °C or °F
- The appliance defrosts automatically - no need to spend time defrosting
- SHelves can be removed to make space for large items
- Freezer over-temeprature alarm
- Frozen food temperature indicator
- Door ajar alarm
- Handle grips on all extra-large drawers for easy transport
- Transport casters at back
- Door hinges can be reversed
The Liebherr family business is Europe's largest privately owned manufacturer of refrigerators and freezers for domestic as well as commercial use. Headquartered in Germany, Liebherr expanded to the America's in the 1970s and currently operates twelve companies within the United States with an annual production of more than 2.1 million units.
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 23.5" |
| Exterior Width: || 24" |
| Height: || 76.97" |
| Height without Hinges: || 76.97" |
| Height with Ventilation Grille: || 79.72" |
| Depth without Handles: || 24.875" |
| Depth with door at 90 degrees: || 46.75" |
| Cabinet Depth: || 22.594" |
| Cutout Width: || 24" |
| Cutout Height: || 76.75" |
| Cutout Height with Ventilation Grille: || 79.75" |
| Cutout Depth: || 24" |
| Capacity |
| Total Capacity: || 9.0 cu.ft. |
| Bottle Capacity: || 34 Bottles |
| Freezer Capacity: || 4.5 cu.ft. |
| General Specifications |
| Type: || Built In |
| Size: || Apartment |
| Energy Star: || Yes |
| Sabbath Mode: || Yes |
| Hinge Side: || Right |
| Field Reversible Doors: || Yes |
| Type of Shelves: || Beech Wood |
| Adjustable Shelves: || Yes |
| Defrost Type: || Automatic |
| Other Specifications |
| Ice Maker: || Yes |
| Interior Lighting: || LED |
| Door Alarm: || Yes |
| Temperature Alarm: || Yes |
| Compressor: || 1 |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts: || 115 Volts |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Watts: || 350 W |
| Warranty |
| Parts and Labor: || 2 Years |
| Labor for Sealed System: || 5 Years |
| Parts for Sealed System: || 12 Years |