Liebherr's HWS 1800 is a fully integrated wine cooler that holds 18 Bordeaux bottles in an ideal storage environment. The innovative styling allows the unit to sit flush with cabinetry and its recessed handle maintains crisp, simple lines that incorporates beautifully into your custom kitchen design. Take advantage of the units design flexibility and place this sleek modular wine cabinet anywheer in your home and proudly display your fine wine collection at eye level. The temperature is sontrinously adjustable from 41° to 68°F and the LED ceiling light is dimmable to cast a cool glow across the room. The insulated glass door with UV protection and the activated charcoal filter protect the wine from busy kitchen influences such as light and odor.
LED lighting is a standard feature across Liebherr's entire product line. Not only is LED lighting more energy efficient than other forms of lighting, it emits a minimal amount of heat, and therefore has no adverse effect on either food or wine.
The glass door allows you to look into the interior without opening to protect the temperature in the storage. You can also see the interior temperature display with a glance to know that your wine is in your preferred temperature condition.
Activate Charcoal Filter
Dust, dirt and odors are filtered out of the air by an activated charcoal filter. The easily replaceable filter ensures perfect air quality for ideal wine and cigar storage conditions.
Liebherr Warranty Plan
- Full Two Year Warranty: For two years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Full Five Year Warranty: For five years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components that prove to be defective in material or workmanship in the sealed system. The "Sealed System" means only the compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing.
- Limited 6th through 12th Year Warranty: From the 6th through 12th year from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr Warranty covers all parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship in the seal system (parts only).
- Door Lock
- Interior digital temperature display
- Precise and easy to read digital temperature controls
- Humidity control ensures correct cork moisture
- Activated charcoal filter keeps air fresh
- 18 bottle capacity ideal for individual collections
- Insulated glass door creates an elegant presentation
- Pull-out Shelves
- Seamless, Built-In Design
- Operating and Control Elements
- Wooden grid shelves
The Liebherr family business is Europe's largest privately owned manufacturer of refrigerators and freezers for domestic as well as commercial use. Headquartered in Germany, Liebherr expanded to the America's in the 1970s and currently operates twelve companies within the United States with an annual production of more than 2.1 million units.
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 23.24" |
| Exterior Width: || 24" |
| Cabinet Width: || 21.94" |
| Height: || 17.94" |
| Cabinet Height: || 17.38" |
| Depth: || 22" |
| Depth with door at 90 degrees: || 44.5" |
| Cabinet Depth: || 20.69" |
| Cutout Width: || 22" - 22.44" |
| Cutout Height: || 17.72" |
| Cutout Depth: || 21.625" |
| Capacity |
| Bottle Capacity: || 18 Bottles |
| Total Capacity: || 3.7 cu.ft. |
| General Specifications |
| Type: || Built In |
| Hinge Side: || Right |
| Field Reversible Doors: || Yes |
| Type of Shelves: || Wooden Grid |
| Number of Shelves: || 2 |
| Pull Out Shelves: || Yes |
| Other Specifications |
| Interior Lighting: || LED |
| Activated Charcoal Filter: || Yes |
| Temperature Zones: || 1 |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts: || 115 Volts |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Amps: || 1 Amp |
| Warranty |
| Parts and Labor: || 2 Years |
| Labor for Sealed System: || 5 Years |
| Parts for Sealed System: || 12 Years |