The Liebherr's 36" Fully Integrated Bottom Freezer Refrigerator is designed to sit perfectly blended in with your cabinets and has a 18.8 cu. ft. capacity. With the Factory Install Ice Maker, you have ready made ice for any occasion, while the 2 Compressors aids the SuperCool and SuperFrost features that rapidly cool down and quickly freeze your foods in order to ratin maximum nutritional value, flavor and texture. Additionally, teh Door Alarm and Temperature Alarm ensures that you are warned of any issues that may enfanger the conditions of your storage, such as open door or high temperatures.
Automatic Ice Maker
Liebherr's Ice Maker provides a ready supply of ice cubes for any occasion. Using the twist try principle, ice cubes do not stick to each other. With dual refrigeration, ice cubes wll never take on food odors.
For a custom kitchen, consider the Fully integrated option to completely flush and hide behind cabinetry door.The refrigerator doors open in unison with the cabinets.
The BioFresh Compartment allows you to store certain fresh foods up to three times longer compared to conventional refrigeration system, without sacrificing quality. This allows for the preservation of imporant nutrients while keeping foods from spoiling and losing water.
A single push of the button activates Liebherr’s automatic SuperCool feature to rapidly lower the refrigerator temperature and hold it there for up to 12 hours. It’s ideal when you need to quickly achieve low temperature conditions
By activating the SuperFrost function, it will rapidly freeze food to their core in order to freeze in and preserve their highest amount of nutritional value, flavor and texture.
The attractively designed transparent drawers are extremely practical: they are extra deep, sealed all round and can be removed. So they give you a clear view of the contents and offer extra convenient storage.
Door Alarm and Temperature Alarm
An audible warning to indicate when door is open for longer than 180 seconds or when freezing temperature is not cold enough to preserve and maintain quality freezing. This feature has an option to be turned off. Warning will cease when door is closed.
Star K Certified
Incorporated with Sabbath Mode, to ensure that the appliance remains fully usable withotu breaking any rules while observing traditions of Jewish faith. The appliance continues to maintain food preservation without ever reacting to human interactions.
Energy Star qualified
With the flexibility of changing temperature settings, you can use energy as efficient as you wish, allowing you to save money on your electric bills.
Liebherr Warranty Plan
- Full Two Year Warranty: For two years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Full Five Year Warranty: For five years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components that prove to be defective in material or workmanship in the sealed system. The "Sealed System" means only the compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing.
- Limited 6th through 12th Year Warranty: From the 6th through 12th year from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr Warranty covers all parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship in the seal system (parts only).
- CFC free
- User-friendly electronic controls
- Display of functions switched on
- Temperature can be controlled within climate rating range, regardless of room temperature
- Refrigerator and freezer compartments defrost automatically, no need to spend time defrosting
- Safety glass storage shelves
- Water filter for good water quality ice production
- Power failure frost control display
- All drawers suitable for fast freezing
- LED light column and LED ceiling light
- Transport castors
The Liebherr family business is Europe's largest privately owned manufacturer of refrigerators and freezers for domestic as well as commercial use. Headquartered in Germany, Liebherr expanded to the America's in the 1970s and currently operates twelve companies within the United States with an annual production of more than 2.1 million units.
| Dimersions |
| Width: || 35.8125" |
| Exterior Width: || 36" |
| Height: || 79.8125" |
| Depth without Handles: || 24" |
| Depth with door at 90 degrees: || 61.25" |
| Drawer Clearance with Handle: || 37.125" |
| Cutout Width: || 36" |
| Cutout Height: || 80" |
| Cutout Depth: || 24" |
| Capacity |
| Total Capacity: || 18.8 cu.ft. |
| Refrigerator Capacity: || 10.4 cu.ft. |
| Freezer Capacity: || 2.4 cu.ft. |
| General Specifications |
| Type: || Built In |
| Style: || Bottom Freezer |
| Size: || Full Size |
| Energy Star: || Yes |
| Sabbath Mode: || Yes |
| Type of Shelves: || Glass |
| Adjustable Shelves: || Yes |
| Number of Shelves: || 2 |
| Crisper: || Yes |
| Door Storage: || Yes |
| Defrost Type: || Automatic |
| Other Specifications |
| Ice Maker: || Yes |
| Interior Lighting: || LED |
| Audible Termperature Alarm: || Yes |
| Door Alarm: || Yes |
| Compressor: || 2 |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts; || 115 Volts |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Amps: || 15 or 20 Amps |
| Warranty |
| Parts and Labor: || 2 Years |
| Labor for Sealed System: || 5 Years |
| Parts for Sealed System: || 12 Years |
Liebherr Refrigerator Consumer Rebate
Purchase any select Liebherr 36" Refrigerator and receive $800 cash back.
Purchase a Liebherr CS1660/CS1660L 30" Bottom Freezer Refrigerator and receive $500 cash back.
*This is part of the Liebherr Consumer Rebate Bonus
Liebherr Consumer Rebate BonusPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
Purchase any select Liebherr 36" Refrigerator and receive either $800 cash back OR receive a FREE Wine Cooler or Humidor of your choice. You may only select one option.
Postmark by January 15, 2016
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.