The Liebherr's 36" Fully Integrated French Door Refrigerator is designed to sit perfectly blended in with your cabinets and has a 19.5 cu. ft. capacity. With the Factory Installed Ice Maker, you have ready made ice for any occasion, while the 2 Compressors aids the SuperCool and SuperFrost features that rapidly cool down and quickly freeze your foods in order to retain maximum nutritional value, flavor and texture. Additionally, the Door Alarm and Temperature Alarm ensures that you are warned of any issues that may endanger the conditions of your storage, such as open door or high temperatures.
For a custom kitchen, consider the Fully integrated option to completely flush and hide behind cabinetry door. The refrigerator doors open in unison with the cabinets.
Automatic Ice Maker
Liebherr’s IceMaker, which is permanently plumbed in, provides you with a ready supply of ice cubes. The drawer will hold all the ice you’ll need and keep your supplies topped up. Liebherr uses a twist tray principle so to prevent ice cubes from sticking together. With the Dual Refrigeration technology, your ice cubes will never take on food odors.
Dual Refrigeration (DuoCooling)
Separate silent cooling systems ensure accurate temperature and humidity control. Ice-cold dry air circulates in the freezer while cool moist air is maintained in the refrigerator. This technology also preserves the flavor and texture of foods since there is no transfer of unwanted air, moisture or food aroma between compartments.
With option to activate BioCool, you can switch to the highest refrigeration power to cool down large quantities of food rapidly in order to maximize the amount of nutritional value kept.
By activating the SuperFrost function, it will rapidly freeze food to their core in order to freeze in and preserve their highest amount of nutritional value, flavor and texture.
The NoFrost system defrosts the appliance automatically so that you do not need to deal with the hassle of manual defrosting.
The attractively designed transparent drawers to give you a clear view of the contents and offer extra convenient storage. Designed so that all frozen foods from large poultry to a boxed pizza will fit conveniently. Frozen storage protected even when the door is opened.
Door Alarm and Temperature Alarm
An audible warning to indicate when door is open for longer than 180 seconds or when freezing temperature is not cold enough to preserve and maintain quality freezing. This feature has an option to be turned off. Warning will cease when door is closed.
Star K Certified
Incorporated with the Sabbath Mode, to ensure that the appliance remains fully usable without breaking any rules while observing traditions of Jewish faith. The appliance continues to maintain food preservation without ever reacting to human interactions.
Energy Star qualified
With the flexibility of changing temperature settings, you can use energy as efficient as you wish, allowing you to save money on your electric bills.
Liebherr Warranty Plan
- Full Two Year Warranty: For two years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Full Five Year Warranty: For five years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components that prove to be defective in material or workmanship in the sealed system. The "Sealed System" means only the compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing.
- Limited 6th through 12th Year Warranty: From the 6th through 12th year from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr Warranty covers all parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship in the seal system (parts only).
- Energy-optimized refrigerant circuit
- Energy-efficient insulation
- Low energy consumption
- User-friendly electronic controls
- Display of functions switched on
- Temperature can be controlled within climate rating range, regardless of room temperature
- Safety-glass storage shelves
- Water filter for good water quality ice production
- Power failure/“frost-control” display
- All drawers suitable for fast freezing
- Transport castors
The Liebherr family business is Europe's largest privately owned manufacturer of refrigerators and freezers for domestic as well as commercial use. Headquartered in Germany, Liebherr expanded to the America's in the 1970s and currently operates twelve companies within the United States with an annual production of more than 2.1 million units.
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 35.8125" |
| Exterior Width: || 36" |
| Height: || 79.8125" |
| Height without Hinges: || 79.8125" |
| Depth: || 24" |
| Depth without Handles: || 24" |
| Depth with door at 90 degrees: || 61.25" |
| Drawer Clearance with Handle: || 37.125" |
| Cutout Width: || 72" |
| Cutout Height: || 80" |
| Cutout Depth: || 24" |
| Capacity |
| Total Capacity: || 19.5 cu.ft. |
| Refrigerator Capacity: || 13.5 cu.ft. |
| Freezer Capacity: || 6 cu.ft. |
| General Specifications |
| Type: || Built In |
| Style: || Bottom Freezer |
| Size: || Full Size |
| Energy Star: || Yes |
| Sabbath Mode: || Yes |
| Hinge Side: || Both |
| Type of Shelves: || Glass |
| Adjustable Shelves: || Yes |
| Number of Shelves: || 2 |
| Crisper: || Yes |
| Door Storage: || Yes |
| Defrost Type: || Automatic |
| Other Specifications |
| Ice Maker: || Yes |
| Interior Lighting: || LED |
| Audible Temperature Alarm: || Yes |
| Door Alarm: || Yes |
| Compressor: || 2 |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts: || 115 Volts |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Amps: || 15 or 20 Amps |
| Warranty |
| Parts and Labor: || 2 Years |
| Labor for Sealed System: || 5 Years |
| Parts for Sealed System: || 12 Years |