24" Built In Upright Freezer with 9.4 cu.ft. Capacity, Field Reversible Doors, Left Hinge, Automatic Defrost, Ice Maker, Sabbath Mode, Energy Star Certified SuperCool, VarioSpace, SuperFrost in
Marvel M24AFWPL ($4,819.00)
- Width: 23.5"
- Height: 76.344"
- Type: Built In
- Style: Upright
- Total Capacity: 9.4 cu.ft.
- Hinge Side: Left
- Field Reversible Doors: Yes
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Energy Star: Yes
The Liebherr's 24" Built In Upright Freezer has a 9.4 cu. ft. capacity and an Automatic Ice Maker for ice production for any occasion. This freezer features SupeFrost to quickly cool down your items in order to retain maximum nutritional value, FrostSafe that uses bins to deny temperature change when opening the freezer door, and the NoFrost system which will defrost the appliance automatically so that there is no need for manual defrost. With Magic Eye, you have a digital display that allows for precise electronic control to keep exact temperature at the level you select. Available at AppliancesConnection
Automatic Ice Maker
Liebherr's Ice Maker provides a ready supply of ice cubes for any occasion. Using the twist try principle, ice cubes do not stick to each other. With dual refrigeration, ice cubes will never take on food odors.
By activating the SuperFrost function, it will rapidly freeze food to their core in order to freeze in and preserve their highest amount of nutritional value, flavor and texture.
in addition to taking out drawers, you can also take out shelves to give you space for large frozen items, with each drawer capable of holding up to 55.12 lbs and each plate holding up to 77.16 lbs.
The NoFrost system defrosts the appliance automatically so that you do not need to deal with the hassle of manual defrosting.
The attractively designed transparent drawers to give you a clear view of the contents and offer extra convenient storage. Designed so that all frozen foods from large poultry to a boxed pizza will fit conveniently. Frozen storage protected even when the door is opened.
Star K Certified
Incorporated with the Sabbath Mode, to ensure that the appliance remains fully usable without breaking any rules while observing traditions of Jewish faith. The appliance continues to maintain food preservation without ever reacting to human interactions.
Energy Star qualified
With the flexibility of changing temperature settings, you can use energy as efficient as you wish, allowing you to save money on your electric bills.
Liebherr Warranty Plan
- Full Two Year Warranty: For two years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Full Five Year Warranty: For five years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components that prove to be defective in material or workmanship in the sealed system. The "Sealed System" means only the compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing.
- Limited 6th through 12th Year Warranty: From the 6th through 12th year from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr Warranty covers all parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship in the seal system (parts only).
- Roomy 9.4 cu. ft. capacity for all your cold storage needs
- Advanced air flow system ensures properly preserved food
- Easy to use digital temperature controls
- SoftSystem doors close gently every time
- Seamless, Built-In Design
The Liebherr family business is Europe's largest privately owned manufacturer of refrigerators and freezers for domestic as well as commercial use. Headquartered in Germany, Liebherr expanded to the America's in the 1970s and currently operates twelve companies within the United States with an annual production of more than 2.1 million units.
|Depth without Handles:||24.875"|
|Cutout Height with Ventilation Grille:||79.75"|
|Total Capacity:||9.4 cu.ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||9.4 cu.ft.|
|Field Reversible Doors:||Yes|
|Parts and Labor:||2 Years|
|Labor for Sealed System:||5 Years|
|Parts for Sealed System:||12 Years|
- Stock Id:206023
- Product Number:FI1051
- Depth without Handles:24.875"
- Exterior Width:24"
- Type:Built In
- Hinge Side:Left
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Total Capacity:9.4 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Freezer Shelves:None
- Door Alarm:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Ice Maker:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Door Lock:No
- Energy Star:Yes
- Watts:350 W
- Volts:115 Volts
- Freezer Capacity:9.4 cu.ft.
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:24"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:76.75"
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Interior Lighting:LED
- Frequency:60 hz
- Parts and Labor:2 Years
- Temperature Alarm:Yes
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Freezer Drawers:None
- Freezer Bins:8
- Labor for Sealed System:5 Years
- Parts for Sealed System:12 Years
- Cutout Height with Ventilation Grille:79.75"
Need to cool off fast? A single push of the button activates Liebherr’s automatic SuperCool feature to rapidly lower the refrigerator temperature and hold it there for up to 12 hours. It’s ideal when you need to quickly achieve low temperature conditions.
SuperFrost will lower the freezer temperature fo -25 degrees Fahrenheit for flashing freezing.
Digital Temperature Controls
Everything else is going digital. Why not this? These Digital Temperature Controls streamline climate regulation... eliminating hassle, and optimizing cooling effectiveness.
Reversible Door Hinge
Zero Obstructions. Zero Hassle. Maximize convenience during the installation process with the innovative field reversible door.
Cool off on the hottest days with this state-of-the-art Ice Maker. Delivering you a constant supply of crystal clear and refreshing ice.
VarioSpace is a practical system that allows shelving and drawers to be adjusted for extra storage areas and large sized items, e.g., a large turkey.