The Liebherr 36" Bottom Freezer Refrigerator has a 19.4 cu. ft. capacity that uses 2 Compressors to support the SuperCool and SuperFrost features for rapid cool down in order to retain maximum nutritional value, flavor and texture. Coupled with the FrostSafe to seal you food in the clear view drawers, storage is keep at a consistent temperature even when the refrigerator door is open. With the Removable Shelves, you can adjust shelves to accommodate storage of varying sizes and allowing for easy clean up, while the NoFrost feature provides hassle free automatic defrost.
Automatic Ice Maker
Liebherr's Ice Maker provides a ready supply of ice cubes for any occasion. Using the twist try principle, ice cubes do not stick to each other. With dual refrigeration, ice cubes will never take on food odors.
Dual Refrigeration (DuoCooling)
Separate silent cooling systems ensure accurate temperature and humidity control. Ice-cold dry air circulates in the freezer while cool moist air is maintained in the refrigerator. This technology also preserves the flavor and texture of foods since there is no transfer of unwanted air, moisture or food aroma between compartments.
With option to activate BioCool, you can switch to the highest refrigeration power to cool down large quantities of food rapidly in order to maximize the amount of nutritional value kept.
By activating the SuperFrost function, it will rapidly freeze food to their core in order to freeze in and preserve their highest amount of nutritional value, flavor and texture.
The NoFrost system defrosts the appliance automatically so that you do not need to deal with the hassle of manual defrosting.
The attractively designed transparent drawers to give you a clear view of the contents and offer extra convenient storage. Designed so that all frozen foods from large poultry to a boxed pizza will fit conveniently. Frozen storage protected even when the door is opened.
Door Alarm and Temperature Alarm
An audible warning to indicate when door is open for longer than 180 seconds or when freezing temperature is not cold enough to preserve and maintain quality freezing. This feature has an option to be turned off. Warning will cease when door is closed.
Star K Certified
Incorporated with the Sabbath Mode, to ensure that the appliance remains fully usable without breaking any rules while observing traditions of Jewish faith. The appliance continues to maintain food preservation without ever reacting to human interactions.
Energy Star qualified
With the flexibility of changing temperature settings, you can use energy as efficient as you wish, allowing you to save money on your electric bills.
Liebherr Warranty Plan
- Full Two Year Warranty: For two years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Full Five Year Warranty: For five years from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components that prove to be defective in material or workmanship in the sealed system. The "Sealed System" means only the compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing.
- Limited 6th through 12th Year Warranty: From the 6th through 12th year from the date of original purchase, your Liebherr Warranty covers all parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship in the seal system (parts only).
- CFC free
- Energy-optimized refrigerant circuit
- Energy-efficient insulation
- Low energy consumption
- User-friendly electronic controls
- Safety glass storage shelves
- Shelves can be removed to make space for large items.
- Frozen food temperature indicator
- Water Filter for good quality ice production
- Power failure/frost-control display
- Transport Casters
The Liebherr family business is Europe's largest privately owned manufacturer of refrigerators and freezers for domestic as well as commercial use. Headquartered in Germany, Liebherr expanded to the America's in the 1970s and currently operates twelve companies within the United States with an annual production of more than 2.1 million units.
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 35.8125" |
| Exterior Width: || 36" |
| Height: || 79.8125: |
| Maximum Adjusted Height: || 81.3125" |
| Depth with door at 90 degrees: || 58.625" |
| Depth without Handles: || 24.25" |
| Drawer Clearance with Handle: || 39.5" |
| Capacity |
| Total Capacity: || 19.5 cu.ft. |
| Refrigerator Capacity: || 13.5 cu.ft. |
| Freezer Capacity: || 6 cu.ft. |
| General Specifications |
| Type: || Freestanding |
| Style: || Bottom Freezer |
| Size: || Full Size |
| Energy Star: || Yes |
| Sabbath Mode: || Yes |
| Field Reversible Doors: || No |
| Type of Shelves: || Glass |
| Adjustable Shelves: || Yes |
| Number of Adjustable Shelves: || 2 |
| Crisper: || Yes |
| Door Storage: || Yes |
| Defrost Type: || Automatic |
| Other Specifications |
| Ice Maker: || Yes |
| Filtered Water for Ice: || Yes |
| Ice Cube Output: || 3 lbs/day |
| Ice Cube Stock: || 6 lbs |
| Interior Lighting: || LED |
| Door Alarm: || Yes |
| Temperature Alarm: || Yes |
| Compressors: || 2 |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts: || 115 Volts |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Amps: || 15 Amps |
| Warranty |
| Parts and Labor: || 2 Years |
| Labor for Sealed System: || 5 Years |
| Parts for Sealed System: || 12 Years |