|Stock Id: SID198778|
|Series: Steamwasher Series |
|Type: Front Load|
|Height: 38 11/16"|
|Energy Star: Yes|
|Control Type: Digital and Knobs|
|Total Capacity: 3.7 cu. ft.|
|Volts: 120 Volts|
|Water Heater: Yes|
|Steam Cycle: Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal: Yes|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Child Lock: Yes|
|Temperature Settings: 5|
|Reversible Door: No|
|Location of Controls: Front|
|Leveling Legs: 4 Adjustable Legs|
|Wash Cycles: 9|
|Bleach Dispenser: Yes|
|Stainless Steel Drum: Yes|
|Fabric Softener Dispenser: Yes|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM): 1200|
|Self Cleaning Lint Filter: No|
|Soak Setting: No|
|Electrical Requirements: 120V, 10 Amps|
|Motor: 10 Years|
|Spin Speeds: Extra High (1,200 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin|
|Product Weight: 192 lbs.|
|Parts and Labor: 1 Year|
|Design Look: Front Control|
|No. of Soil Levels: 5|
|Auto Suds Removal: Yes|
|Forced Drain System: Yes|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation: Yes|
|Door Rim: Large Chrome Rimmed Glass Door|
|Control Panel: Plastic|
|Extra Rinse: Yes|
|Delay Wash: Yes|
|Motor Type: Direct Drive Motor|
|Status Indicator(s): Yes|
|Hand Wash/Wool: Yes|
|No. of Water Levels: Automatically Adjusts To The Size Of Load|
|Speed Wash: Yes|
|Carton Weight: 210 lbs.|
|Ratings: UL Listed|
|4 Tray Dispenser: Prewash, Main Wash (with liquid detergent cup), Bleach, Softener|
|Motor Speed: Variable|
|Top Plate: Painted|
|Depth with Door Open: 51"|
|Wash Programs: 9|
|SenseClean System: Yes|
|Dry Linen Capacity: >10.1 kg|
|Intelligent Electronic Controls: Yes|
|Dual LED Display: Yes|
|ColdWash Option: Yes|
|Allergiene Cycle: Yes|
|SteamFresh Cycle: Yes|
|5 Wash/Rinse Temps: Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses)|
|Perm Press: Yes|
|Water Plus: Yes|
|Load Size: Yes|
|Tub Clean: Yes|
|Signal On/Off: Yes|
|TrueSteam Generator: Yes|
|TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System: Yes|
|Easy Loading TilTub: Yes|
|Transparent Glass Door: Yes|
|Sanitary (158F): Yes|
3.7 Cu. Ft. Large Capacity Front Load Washer with TrueSteam Technology
Say goodbye to dirt, odors, and household allergens and hello to a level of clean you have never experienced before. Their TrueSteam technology powerfully penetrates fabrics for their most advanced cleaning, while being oh-so gentle to even your most delicate fabrics. This washer also features the Allergiene cycle, which removes those unwanted household allergens like dust mites and pet dander. That's right... now you can take it easy - This washer has it all under control.
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership.
- Experience TrueSteam Cleaning
- TrueSteam technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics.
- In fact, LG uses a real steam generator to drive hotter, smaller particles of steam, for their most advanced cleaning ever.
- The Hottest Thing In Cold Clean
- Now using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't mean compromising how clean your clothes are.
- New ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
- Give Allergens The Boot
- Household allergens giving you the sniffles
- The Allergiene Cycle uses the power of steam to gently remove over 95% of common household allergens, like dust mites and pet dander from even the most delicate fabrics.
- All The Right Moves
- Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with their innovative 6Motion technology.
- Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- More Free Time
- Towers of towels, piles of sweatshirts, and a mountain of jeans Go for it.
- The Large 3.7 cu. ft. washer lets you do more laundry in fewer loads.
- That's time saved and sore backs avoided.
- Wash In Peace
- You shouldn't know your washer is on from the next room.
- The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to minimize washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house - even on the 2nd floor.
- A Quicker Clean
- It's not like you always have time on your hands to wait around for the wash.
- The SpeedWash Cycle can have clothes clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- Count On It
- When you buy a washer, you want something reliable that you can count on.
- Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty.
- As the most reliable front load washer brand, you can count on LG.
|Capacity:||3.7 Cu. Ft. (DOE)|
|Dry Linen Capacity:||>10.1 kg|
|Energy Star Compliant:||Yes|
|Design Look:||Front Control|
|Intelligent Electronic Controls:||Yes|
|Dual LED Display:||Yes|
|Fabric Care Features|
|5 Wash/Rinse Temps:||Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses)|
|Spin Speeds:||Extra High (1,200 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin|
|No. Of Water Levels:||Automatically Adjusts To The Size Of Load|
|No. Of Soil Levels:||5|
|4 Tray Dispenser:||Prewash, Main Wash (with Liquid Detergent Cup), Bleach, Softener|
|TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System:||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Suds Removal:||Yes|
|Forced Drain System:||Yes|
|Internal Water Heater:||Yes (1,000 Watts)|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation:||Yes|
|Leveling Legs:||4 Adjustable Legs|
|Easy Loading TilTub:||Yes|
|Motor and Agitator|
|Motor Type:||Direct Drive Motor|
|Materials and Finishes|
|NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:||Yes|
|Transparent Glass Door:||Yes|
|Door Rim:||Large Chrome Rimmed Glass Door|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V, 10 Amps|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Depth with Door Open:||51"|
|Product Weight:||192 Lbs.|
|Carton Weight:||210 Lbs.|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/17/2013 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.