There are extra-large ranges. There are high-tech ranges. There are sleek and beautiful ranges. There are ranges that are easy to use and even ranges that deliver professional results. Then theres this range. This range is all of those things. And thats something better.
There are extra-large ranges. There are high-tech ranges. There are sleek and beautiful ranges. There are ranges that are easy to use and even ranges that deliver professional results. Then there"s this range. This range is all of those things. And that"s something better.
Extra-Large capacity oven space (5.4)
More space gives you the flexibility to cook more dishes and larger platters at the same time.
Brilliant Blue Interior
Provides an upscale look with premium interior design.
5 Expandable Elements
Versatile work environment enables you to cook with the desired equipment to fit your cooking needs.
The separate baking drawer enhances versatility with an additional cooking space.
Dual True Convection with 3 convection modes
Pre-heat faster for even baking and roasting.
Award winning LG design
With sleek handles and a wider control area, Intuitouch™ controls and knobs are easy to use.
Gliding and Split Rack
The best view in the kitchen! This supersized window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
- Range Type Electric Slide-In
- Capacity 5.4 cu. ft.
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD) 29 7/8"x 36"x 28 7/8"
- Color Stainless Steel
- WideView(TM) Window Yes
- Control System SmoothTouch(TM)/Knobs
- Number of Radiant Elements 5
- Interior Color Brilliant Blue
- Electronic Clock&Timer Yes
- Control Lock Function Yes
- Audible Preheat Signal Yes
- Self-Cleaning Yes
- Special Functions Temperature Unit of Measure (F/C) Beeper Volume (High, Low, Mute), Language: English or Spanish, Preheating Alarm Light On/Off
- Languages English / Spanish
- Door Lock Yes
- Warming Zone Yes
- Element Size and Wattage Left Front: 6", 9"/1400W&3000W, Left Rear: 6"/1200W, Center Rear (Warming Zone): 7"/100W, Right Front: 6", 9", 12"/1100W, 2200W, 3000W, Right Rear: 6"/1200W
- Convection System Dual True Convection
- Convection Bake/Roast Yes
- Convection Conversion yes
- No.of Racks 2 Full, 1 Gliding, 1 Split
- No. of Rack Positions 7
- Variable Cleaning Time 2 hr, 3 hr, 4 hr
- Delay Clean Yes
- Broil Element 6 Pass / 4000W
- Bake Element 6 Pass/3400W
- Delay Bake 12 Hours
- Automatic Shut-Off After 12 Hours
- Oven Light GoCook(TM) Smart Oven Light
- Capacity 1.0 cu. ft.
- Type Bake Drawer
- Oven Interior Brilliant Blue
- Knobs Matching Metal
- Handles Matching Commercial Handle
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width 29 7/8"
- Height (to top of cooktop) 36"
- Depth (including door) 26 3/8"
- Depth (including handle) 28 7/8"
- Oven Cavity (WxHxD) 24 1/2"x 19 11/16"x 19 3/8"
- Drawer (WxHxD) 22 1/4"x 5"x 16 1/2"
- WideView Window (WxH) 20 1/4"x 12 1/4"
- Weight (Product) 181 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements 120/240 VAC, 120/208 VAC, 15.3kW/40A, 11.5kW/40A
WARRANTY / UPC CODE
- Warranty One Year Parts&Labor/ Five Years Limited on Cooktop and Radiant Surface Units
- UPC Code 048313 16569
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.