30" Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Smoothtop, 6.3 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Black
Prepare multiple dishes simultaneously with this LG LRE3023SB range that features 5 cooktop elements that deliver between 100 and 3200 watts of power to meet various cooking requirements. The IntuiTouch control system makes operation simple.Available at AppliancesConnection
IntuiTouch keypad control system
With an IntuiScroll scrolling display enables simple, fast operation in English, Spanish or French language settings. Electronic clock and timer help you keep track of cook times.
6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity and 2 oven racks
With 7 rack positions provide ample space to accommodate multiple courses simultaneously, so you can cook for a large group in less time.
5 cooktop elements
Including 2 dual elements, 2 single elements and a warming zone deliver between 100 and 3200 watts of power to meet various cooking requirements.
Center warming zone
Maintains a consistent temperature of 170°F to keep your food warm after it's done cooking.
EvenJet convection technology
Offers optimal temperature and airflow for precise cooking. Convection auto conversion automatically converts entered regular baking temperatures to convection temperatures for bake and roast convection oven modes.
Records and recalls up to 3 of your favorite recipe settings. Proof mode maintains a warm oven temperature for rising yeast-levened products before baking.
Provides a convenient place to store cookie sheets and cooling racks.
Hot-surface indicator light
Stays on until the surface has cooled to approximately 150°F or when the self-clean cycle ends. Power-failure indicator light notifies you when there has been a power interruption to your appliance.
Automatically locks the oven's door and prevents most oven and cooktop controls from being turned on to ensure safety.
As well as a hidden bake element for easy cleaning. Self-clean cycle uses extremely hot temperatures to thoroughly clean the oven's cavity.
Lets you monitor the cooking progress of your food without opening the oven door. GoCook oven light automatically illuminates when the oven's door is opened, or you can manually turn it on or off with the push of a button.
|Warranty Terms - Parts||1 year; 5 years limited: cooktop and radiant surface units|
|Warranty Terms - Labor||1 year; 5 years limited: cooktop and radiant surface units|
|Product Weight||157 lbs.|
|Height with Backsplash (in.)||47-1/8"|
|Burners (Number of)||5|
|Cooktop Style||Electric smoothtop|
|Heating Element "On" Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.3|
|Racks (Number of)||2|
|Color, Cooktop Surface||Gray Pattern on Black|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||No|
- Stock Id:274524
- Burners / Elements:5
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:6.3 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Interior Width:24.8125"
- Interior Depth:19.25"
- Interior Height:19.6875
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:4200
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X