Ultra-quiet operation is the hallmark of LG's new line of PTAC products. Low decibel levels and an outstanding sound-prevention rating make this your best choice for a quiet environment. And with efficiency ratings up to 11.6 EER, these units are also your energy efficient choice.
Other features include standard connections for remote thermostat and front desk controls. Gold Fin technology protects the unit from corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life of PTAC models. And the industry standard size makes installation easy and economical.
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant utilized in the majority of LG systems.
- Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion Treatment
- Protects the unit from the corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life.
- Cooling Mode
- Heating Mode
- Fan Mode
- Energy Saver Mode
- Helps to lower energy consumption operational costs and saves money.
- Auto Restart
- Automatically restarts to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- Digital Temperature Control
- Precise and easy to use.
- Front Desk Control Connection
- Dip Switch Settings
- Saves money by control the Lowest and Highest temperature.
- Evaporator Frost Control
- Temperature Display On Unit
- Freeze Room Protection
- Electronic temperature controls constantly monitor and maintain indoor temperature to prevent freezing.
- Pressure Control
- Protects guests by shutting down the compressor on abnormal high pressure condition.
- Wall Unit
- Installation Manual
- Cooling Capacity: 14,700 BTU
- Heating Capacity: 12,100 BTU
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- EER: 9.4
- Air Circulation (H/L): 420/390 CFM
- Fan Speeds (Cooling/Heating/Fan): 2/2/2
- Dehumidification: 4.6 Pts/Hr
- Indoor dB(A): 50/48 dB(A)
- Outdoor dB(A): 63 dB(A)
- STC: 30
- Rated Voltage: 265-60-1
- Electric Heater: 5.0 kW
- Circuit Breaker: 30 Amps
- Cooling: 54° - 86°F
- Heating: 54° - 86°F
Dimensions and Weights
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 19 7/8"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 106 Lbs
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/17/2013 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.