LP126HD3A 11,800 BTU Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner with 10,700 BTU Heat Pump, 3.7 kW Electric Heat, R-410A Refrigerant, 10.4 Energy Efficiency Ratio, 265 Volts and ADA Compliant
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership.Available at AppliancesConnection
The LG HVAC Advantage
LG HVAC systems offer a range of solutions that are cost efficient, quiet and attractive. They provide a smart alternative to both central HVAC and window-mounted air conditioners, and are available in a variety of configurations to suit different cooling and heating situations.
Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners
Ultra-quiet operation is the hallmark of LG's new line of PTAC products. Low decibel levels and an outstanding sound-prevention rating make this your best choice for a quiet environment. And with efficiency ratings up to 11.6 EER, these units are also your energy efficient choice.
Other features include standard connections for remote thermostat and front desk controls. Gold Fin technology protects the unit from corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life of PTAC models. And the industry standard size makes installation easy and economical.
Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant utilized in the majority of LG systems.
Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion Treatment
Protects the unit from the corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life.
Energy Saver Mode
Helps to lower energy consumption operational costs and saves money.
Automatically restarts to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
Digital Temperature Control
Precise and easy to use.
Front Desk Control Connection
Dip Switch Settings
Saves money by control the Lowest and Highest temperature.
Evaporator Frost Control
Temperature Display On Unit
Freeze Room Protection
Electronic temperature controls constantly monitor and maintain indoor temperature to prevent freezing.
Protects guests by shutting down the compressor on abnormal high pressure condition.
|Cooling Capacity:||11,800 BTU|
|Heating Capacity:||10,700 BTU|
|Air Circulation (H/L):||420/390 CFM|
|Fan Speeds (Cooling/Heating/Fan):||2/2/2|
|Indoor dB(A):||50/48 dB(A)|
|Outdoor dB(A):||63 dB(A)|
|Electric Heater:||3.7 kW|
|Circuit Breaker:||20 Amps|
|Cooling:||54° - 86°F|
|Heating:||54° - 86°F|
|Dimensions and Weights|
- Stock Id:166475
- Chassis Type:Through the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):11800
- Heating Capacity (BTU):10700
- Depth:19 7/8"
- Heat:Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup
- Energy Star:No
- Energy Efficiency Rating:10.4
- Control Type:Digital
- ADA compliant:Yes
- CFM Room Circulation:420
- Remote Control Included:No
- Plug Type:7-20P
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X