LG PTAC Air Conditioners are among the quietest in the industry. When your guests demand peace and quiet, it's reassuring to know that LG Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners have one of the industry's best ratings for preventing the sound transmission. Plus with efficiency ratings up to 12.5 EER, it's easy to see why they are a great choice for lodging and health-care applications.
You can relax knowing that LG PTAC units offer some of the most innovative features in the industry including; GoldFin Anti-Corrosion treatment for extended product life, Polymeric mesh filters to help purify the air-ideal for health-care facilities, For set and forget control, get the optional programmable wireless wall thermostat and Heat pump models feature Defrost Control and Emergency Heat functions to keep your rooms toasty even in the coldest weather.
- Digital Control Display Includes: Temperature Display on Unit, Precise and easy to use, ADA compliant, Cooling, Heating and Fan Modes and One unit for all seasons
- Energy Saver Mode: Helps to lower energy consumption operational costs and saves money
- Auto Restart: Automatically restarts to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure
- Ventilation Filter: Polymeric mesh filter allows clean, fresh air into the living space. Ideal for Health Care applications
- Separate Indoor and Outdoor Motors: Dual motor configuration allows the lowest sound rating in the industry while also promoting the highest level of energy efficiency
- Defrost Control (Heat Pump Models Only): Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the room. Also removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low.
- Sensors: 4 Sensors (2 inside, 2 outside) provide highly efficient operation and maximize guest comfort.
- High-Efficiency Rotary Compressor: Energy efficient and maintenance-free operation.
- Power Cord: Included with every unit.
- Freeze Room Protection: Electronic temperature controls constantly monitor and maintain indoor temperature to prevent freezing.
- Emergency Heat (Heat Pump Models Only): Bypasses compressor operation and activates the ceramic or coil heater during periods of extreme cold. Promotes high level of guest comfort.
- Gold Fin™ Anti-Corrosion: Protects the unit from the corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life of PTAC models. LG’s patented process is standard on ALL LG PTAC models.
- Ceramic Heater: Even, stable and safe heating platform.
- Front desk control connection: Standard on all LG PTAC units, allows the unit to be turned off and on from the front desk (Front end control panel sold seperately).
- Dip switch settings: Allows you to change certain settings as in continuous fan versus cycled fan.
- Remote Thermostat Ready: LG PTAC uits are ready for a remote thermostat connection.
- Cooling Capacity (BTUs): 7,200
- Heating Capacity (BTUs): 6,824
- Heat Pump Capacity (BTUs): 6,200
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- EER: 11.6
- COP: 3.3
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 335
- Fan Speeds (Cooling/Heating/Fan): 2/2/2
- De-humidification (pts/hour): 2.0
- Indoor dB(A)*: 45/43
- Outdoor dB(A)* 60/58
- STC: 30
- Rated Voltage: 265-60-1
- Electric Heater(kW): 3.4
- Circuit Breaker (A): 20 Amp
- Running Current Amps: Cooling; 2.7/2.9
- Power Input Watts: Cooling;
- NEMA 7-20 Plug
- W x H x D (inches) sleeve: 42 x 16 x 13 3/4
- W x H x D (inches) unit: 42 x 16 x 19 7/8
- Weight (lbs.): 90.8
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.