LP073HD2A 7,200 BTU Cooling Capacity PTAC Air Conditioner with Heat Pump and Back Up Electric Heat - 11.6 EER R410A Refrigerant, Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion Treatment, ADA Compliant
The new LG PTAC Air Conditioners are ultra-quiet. Low decibel levels and an outstanding sound-prevention rating make this your best choice for a quiet environment. High efficiency ratings cap off the line making the choice easy. Add features like standard connections for remote thermostats and front desk controls, Gold Fin technology which protects the unit from the corrosive effects of the outside air extending the life of the PTAC and industry standard size makes the LG PTAC the right choice.Available at AppliancesConnection
Ventilation Filter: Polymeric mesh filter allows clean, fresh air into the living space. Ideal for Health Care applications.
Separate Indoor & Outdoor Motors*: Dual motor configuration allows the lowest sound rating in the industry while also promoting the highest level of energy efficiency.
Sensors: 4 Sensors provide highly efficient operation and maximize guest comfort.
Pressure control: Protects guests by shutting down the compressor on abnormal high pressure condition.
High-Efficiency Rotary Compressor: Energy efficient and maintenance free operation.
Power Cord: Included with every unit.
Dip Switch Setting: Saves money by control the Lowest & Highest temperature.
Freeze Room Protection: Electronic temperature controls constantly monitor and maintain indoor temperature to prevent freezing.
R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant utilized in the LG PTAC.
Defrost Control shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the room. Also removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low.
Emergency Heat bypasses compressor operation and activates the ceramic or coil heater during periods of extreme cold. Promotes high level of guest comfort.
Digital Control Display Includes
Temperature Display on Unit Precise and easy to use. ADA compliant.
Cooling, Heating and Fan Modes: One unit for all seasons.
Energy Saver Mode Helps to lower energy consumption operational costs and saves money.
Auto Restart Automatically restarts to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion
Protects the unit from the corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life of PTAC models. LG’s patented process is standard on ALL LG PTAC models.
Even, stable and safe heating platform
- Cooling Capacity BTUs: 7400 / 7200
- Heat Pump Heating Capacity BTUs: 6400 / 6200
- Refrigerant: R410A
- EER: 11.6
- COP: 3.2
- Air Circulation (CFM H / L): 300 / 265
- Fan Speeds (Cooling / Heating Fan): 2 / 2 / 2
- Dehumidifaction (pts / hr): 1.6
- Indoor dB(A): 45 / 43
- Outdoor dB(A): 61
- STC: 30
- Control Type: Digital
- Thermostat Range Cooling / Heating (F): 54 - 86 / 54 - 86
- Rated Voltage: 230 / 208 - 60 - 1
- Electric Heater (kW): 2.5 / 2.4
- Circuit Breaker (A): 15
- Maximum Circuit Amps: 14.6
- Cooling Running Current (Amps): 2.9 / 3.0
- Heating Running Current (Amps): 2.6 / 2.7
- Cooling Power Input (Watts): 638 / 621
- Heating Power Input (Watts): 586 / 567
- W x H x D (inches): 42 x 16 x 19 7/8
- Weight (lbs): 96
- Stock Id:256338
- Chassis Type:Through the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):7400
- Heating Capacity (BTU):6400
- Depth:19 7/8"
- Heat:Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup
- Energy Star:No
- Energy Efficiency Rating:11.6
- Control Type:Digital
- Volts:230/208 Volts
- ADA compliant:Yes
- CFM Room Circulation:335
- Remote Control Included:No
- Plug Type:6-15P
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X