The LG LMH2016S 2.0 Cu. Ft. over-the-range microwave oven with Extenda™ Vent features ventilation for the entire cooktop or range. It covers the entire cooking surface, including front burners, for better, more complete ventilation in your kitchen. Sensor Cooking senses optimal temperatures for fast results. One Touch technology cooks or warms a variety of foods with an easy one-touch.
LG Electronics was established in 1958 and has since led the way into the advanced digital era thanks to the technological expertise acquired by manufacturing many home appliances such as radios and TVs. LG Electronics has unveiled many new products, applied new technologies in the form of mobile devices and digital TVs in the 21st century and continues to reinforce its status as a global company. LG has strived to achieve the highest standard of "great design" by perfecting the concept, style, interface and finish of each of our products. LG has acquired a long history of award-winning designs, consistently delivering elegance and performance to our customers' everyday lives.
Ventilation for the entire cooktop or range
- Most over-the-range microwaves only capture smoke from the back burners of a cooktop or range. The Extenda™ Vent from LG covers the entire cooking surface, including the front burners, for better, more complete ventilation in your kitchen.
Senses optimal temperature for fast results
- Eliminate the guesswork in cooking. Humiditsy-sensing technology determines when food is cooked and automatically turns off the microwave to prevent the over- or under-cooking of meals.
- Cook or Warm a Variety of foods with One Touch Cook or warm a variety of foods with One Touch
- Keeps the Keypad Locked from Accidental Starts
- Rotates Food for Even Cooking
|Warranty Terms - Parts||1 year; 10 years limited: magnetron|
|Warranty Terms - Labor||1 year|
|Product Weight||73.5 lbs.|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.0|
|Optional Built-In Trim Kit||No|
|Turntable On/Off Option||Yes|
|Fan Speed||2 Speed|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||No|