Our LG double oven is equipped with an enormous 6.9 cubic feet of room plus an upper oven that’s 6” high—the tallest upper oven in the industry. Now you can bake and broil tall items in the small oven without having to pre-heat your entire oven. Or you can use both ovens and cook two dishes at once. Either way, your cooking will taste larger than life.
Upper Oven Height (6")
LG provides you with the tallest upper oven in the industry , allowing you to bake and broil tall items in the smaller oven without having to preheat a big oven. The 6" height allows for easier access to insert or remove items from the oven.
Enhanced Intuitive Smooth Touch controls
Intuitive SmoothTouch controls are extremely easy to use with just a touch. With a quick glance at the centralized electronic controls you can see which heating elements are activated and the smooth surface easily wipes clean.
2 dual cooktop elements- 1- 6/9", 1 9/12"
LG offers versatile elements that fit different sized cookware for convenience- even your largest saute pan.
Large Capacity (6.7 cu ft.)
Cook two meals at once- Allows you to cook different dishes at different temperatures all at the same time. Gives you room for everything you'd need for a holiday dinner.
Award winning LG Design
Stainless steel touchpoints, Smooth Touch controls and brilliant blue interior make your kitchen look its best.
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Range Type: Freestanding Electric
- Large Oven Capacity: 6.7 cu. ft.
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD): 27 7/8" x 47 7/16" x 25 13/16"
- WideView™ Window: Yes
- Control System: IntuiTouch™ / Keypad
- Number of Radiant Elements: 5
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- No.of Racks: 2 Standard Racks, 1 Offset Rack (Standard)
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Cook & Warm: Yes
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Oven Light: Yes
- Width: 27 7/8"
- Height (to top of cooktop): 36"
- Height (to top of backguard): 47 7/16"
- Depth (including handle): 25 13/16"
- Weight (Shipping): 263 lbs.
- 120/240 VAC, 120/208 VAC, 14.3KW/59.7A, 10.7KW