Cooking performance meets modern design in this LG induction cooktop. Premium stainless steel trim elegantly frames 4 cooking elements in multiple sizes, while SmoothTouch™ controls allow you to adjust the settings with the touch of a finger. The cooktop includes a 100% Induction Bridge Element and a Premium-Grade Griddle.
How Does Induction Work
- The electromagnetic energy generated by an induction coil reacts only with iron-like metals, not with ceramic surfaces.
- The pot absorbs the electromagnetic energy, and converts it into heat.
- Only the bottom of the pot is heated, which guarantees even heating, safety and energy savings.
Bridge Element with 100% Induction Cooking
- In addition to being used separately, the left front and left rear elements can be joined by the bridge element to evenly heat longer pans and griddles; perfect for your pancakes and French toast.
- Unlike most manufacturers, LG's induction cooktop features a bridge element that uses 100% induction, with no need for a traditional heating element.
- Activate and control the temperature setting with the touch of a finger.
Cooking Zone Layout
- Accommodates all kinds of cooking needs from large pan to the supplied griddle.
- Elegant ceramic glass with a premium stainless steel trim will complement any kitchen decor.
- Depth: 21 1/2" (54.5 cm)
- Height: 2 3/16" (5.5 cm)
- Width: 30 3/16" (78.3 cm)
- Product Weight: 40.1 lbs (18.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 52.3 lbs (23.7 kg)
- Depth (Opening): 20 1/4" min (51.4 cm)
- Width (Opening): 29 3/8" min (74.6 cm)
- Type: Electric Induction
- Size: 30"
Cooking Zone Configuration
- No. of Cooking Zones: 4 (Plus Bridge)
- Large: Right Rear: 1 - 10" Induction
- Small: Right Front: 1 - 6" Induction
- Standard: Left Side: 2 - 7" Induction
- Bridge: Left Side: 1 - 7" x 16 5/8" Induction
- Power Boost: All Cooking Zones (Minus Bridge) [Power Boost is available on one cooking zone per side at a time.]
- Warming Function: All Cooking Zones
- Type: Electronic Glass Touch
- Location: Front
- Touch Pads: 18
- Kitchen Timer: 1 - 99 min.
- Automatic Shut-Off: 17 Hours
- Child Lock: Yes
- Hot Surface Indication: Yes
- Surface/Trim: Black/Stainless Steel
- Control Panel: Ceramic Glass
- Cooking Surface: Ceramic Glass
- Frame (Trim): Stainless Steel
- Electric Supply: 240V/208V, 60Hz AC
- Max. Amp Load: 32 Amp
- Power Cable Location: Left Rear
- Total Connected Load: 7.4 kW @ 240V/6.7kW @ 208V
- Power Source: Electric
- Parts and Labor: 1 Year
- Cooktop and Induction Coils: 5 Year Parts