Cooking performance meets modern design in this LG induction cooktop. Premium stainless steel trim elegantly frames 4 cooking elements in multiple sizes, while SmoothTouch™ controls allow you to adjust the settings with the touch of a finger. The cooktop includes a 100% Induction Bridge Element and a Premium-Grade Griddle.
How Does Induction Work
- The electromagnetic energy generated by an induction coil reacts only with iron-like metals, not with ceramic surfaces.
- The pot absorbs the electromagnetic energy, and converts it into heat.
- Only the bottom of the pot is heated, which guarantees even heating, safety and energy savings.
Bridge Element with 100% Induction Cooking
- In addition to being used separately, the left front and left rear elements can be joined by the bridge element to evenly heat longer pans and griddles; perfect for your pancakes and French toast.
- Unlike most manufacturers, LG's induction cooktop features a bridge element that uses 100% induction, with no need for a traditional heating element.
- Activate and control the temperature setting with the touch of a finger.
Cooking Zone Layout
- Accommodates all kinds of cooking needs from large pan to the supplied griddle.
- Elegant ceramic glass with a premium stainless steel trim will complement any kitchen decor.
- Depth: 21 1/2" (54.5 cm)
- Height: 2 3/16" (5.5 cm)
- Width: 30 3/16" (78.3 cm)
- Product Weight: 40.1 lbs (18.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 52.3 lbs (23.7 kg)
- Depth (Opening): 20 1/4" min (51.4 cm)
- Width (Opening): 29 3/8" min (74.6 cm)
- Type: Electric Induction
- Size: 30"
Cooking Zone Configuration
- No. of Cooking Zones: 4 (Plus Bridge)
- Large: Right Rear: 1 - 10" Induction
- Small: Right Front: 1 - 6" Induction
- Standard: Left Side: 2 - 7" Induction
- Bridge: Left Side: 1 - 7" x 16 5/8" Induction
- Power Boost: All Cooking Zones (Minus Bridge) [Power Boost is available on one cooking zone per side at a time.]
- Warming Function: All Cooking Zones
- Type: Electronic Glass Touch
- Location: Front
- Touch Pads: 18
- Kitchen Timer: 1 - 99 min.
- Automatic Shut-Off: 17 Hours
- Child Lock: Yes
- Hot Surface Indication: Yes
- Surface/Trim: Black/Stainless Steel
- Control Panel: Ceramic Glass
- Cooking Surface: Ceramic Glass
- Frame (Trim): Stainless Steel
- Electric Supply: 240V/208V, 60Hz AC
- Max. Amp Load: 32 Amp
- Power Cable Location: Left Rear
- Total Connected Load: 7.4 kW @ 240V/6.7kW @ 208V
- Power Source: Electric
- Parts and Labor: 1 Year
- Cooktop and Induction Coils: 5 Year Parts
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.