33" Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with 23.8 cu.ft. Total Capacity, 7.5 cu.ft. Freezer Capacity, 3 Glass Shelves, Crisper Drawer, Energy Star Certified Lo Decibel Operation, SmartDiagnosis™ in Smooth White
Learn more »
This LG Bottom Freezer Refrigerator has a huge 23.8 cu. ft. capacity offering ample room to meet your storage needs and has a Freezer Door Swing design for maximum space efficiency and easy roll-out drawers. With the Full Width Door Storage, the fold-in door drawers can create more vertical space to accommodate tall items. The LED Light Panels located on the rear of the refrigerator provides exceptionally bright illumination while saving energy over traditional lighting, and this unit is Energy Star certified, so you know it will have a positive impact on your energy ill and energy consumption.Available at AppliancesConnection
Get the space you need in a refrigerator that's right for your kitchen. With 24 cu. ft. of space, this largest capacity bottom mount refrigerator offers ample room to meet your storage needs.
*Largest in total capacity; based on manufacturer’s published specifications as of 10/03/2013. Excludes other LG manufactured products.
Having the fresh food section above the freezer, bottom freezer refrigerators put the food you use at eye level. The Swing Door freezer is well designed with maximum space efficiency and easy roll-out drawers.
LED panels located on the rear of the refrigerator provide an exceptionally bright interior and saves energy over traditional lighting.
Fresher is Better
Multi-Air Flow Freshness System is designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature levels to help keep your food fresher, longer. Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator and strategically-placed vents in every section to help surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.Fresher is better.
Adaptable and Easy Access Storage
Full width door shelving is designed to easily accommodate items of different shapes and sizes to allow for more fresh food space. Adjustable door drawers fold-in to create more vertical storage space and accommodate tall food items.
Save Money. Save Energy.
When your refrigerator uses at least 20% less energy than required by federal standards, you’re going to make an impact—on your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.
Smartdiagnosis helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, helping you troubleshoot quickly.
- Electronic Temperature Control
- 2 Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Factory Installed Ice Maker
- Flip up Door Bin
- Full Width, Temperature-Controlled Glide N’ Serve™ Drawer
- LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation
- Multi-Air Flow Cooling
|Height without Hinges:||68.625"|
|Depth without Handles:||33"|
|Depth with door at 90 degrees:||62.75"|
|Total Capacity:||23.8 cu.ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||16.3 cu.ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||7.5 cu.ft.|
|Type of Shelves:||Glass|
|Spill Proof Shelves:||Yes|
|Number of Shelves:||3|
|Number of Crisper Bins:||2|
|Auto Closing Door Hinge:||Yes|
|Daily Ice Production:||2 lbs|
|Ice Storage Capacity:||4 lbs|
|CEE Tier:||Tier 1|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Linear Compressor:||10 Years|
|Seal System:||7 Years|
- Stock Id:339271
- Total Capacity:23.8 cu.ft.
- Hinge Side:Right
- Size:Full Size
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Color:Smooth White
- Cabinet Color:White
- Door Color:White
- Type of Shelves:Glass
- Water Dispenser:No
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Ice Maker:Yes
- Glass Door:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Door in Door:No
- Freezer Shelves:None
- Dual Ice Maker:No
- Lo Decibel Operation:Yes
- Energy Star:Yes
- Style:Bottom Freezer
- Number of Shelves:3
- Door Alarm:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Refrigerator Capacity:16.3 cu.ft.
- Freezer Capacity:7.5 cu.ft.
- Amps:15 Amps
- ADA compliant:No
- Child Lock:Yes
- Door Bins:4
- Temperature Controls:Digital
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Depth without Handles:33"
- Height without Hinges:68.625"
- Split Shelves:Yes
- Daily Ice Production:2 lbs
- Exterior Width:33"
- Cabinet Depth:29"
- Door Lock:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Door Style:Contour
- Adjustable Shelves:Yes
- Hot Water Dispenser:No
- Flush Installation:No
- Parts and Labor:1 Year
- Spill Proof Shelves:Yes
- Depth with Door at 90 Degrees:62.75"
- Door Storage:Yes
- Cantilevered Shelves:Yes
- Hidden Hinges:Yes
- LED Lighting:Yes
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Ice Storage Capacity:4 lbs
- Linear Compressor:Yes
- Auto Closing Door Hinge:Yes
- Sparkling Water Dispenser:No
- 4 Door:No
- CEE Tier:Tier 1
- Drawer Clearance with Handle:62.75"
- Turbo Cool Setting:No
- Folding Shelves:Yes
- Number of Crisper Bins:2
- Refrigerator Lighting:LED
- Seal System:7 Years
Digital Temperature Controls
Digital Temperature Controls designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature levels to help keep your food fresher, longer. Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator to keep things cool.
Keep your food fresher, longer--and save yourself a few bucks on your grocery bill. Thanks to the state-of-the-art Humidity-Controlled Crispers, now you can maintain even humidity levels.
Factory Installed Ice Maker
No drink is complete without dropping in some refreshing ice cubes. Now you can get a steady supply--on demand. Thanks to this revolutionary icemaker.
Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
Multi-Air Flow Freshness System is designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature levels to help keep your food fresher, longer. Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator strategically-placed vents in every section surr
Don`t get lost in the dark! With LG LED Interior Lighting, you`ll see clearly thanks to bright LED columns providing the perfect level of visibility. Never misplace the milk again!
LG`s technological advances, like the Inverter DirectDrive motor and the advanced 3-stage filtration system, were designed with quiet in mind. At 44dB, this dishwasher is among the quietest dishwashers in its class.
When you buy a refrigerator, you don`t want to worry that it won`t last. Because the Linear Compressor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the Linear Compressor with a 10-year limited warranty.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
LG - Pick Four for The 4th - $200 Rebate
Get an LG Mail in rebate worth $200 or Submit Your Claim Online when you purchase four (4) eligible LG Kitchen Major Appliances
Buy one from each category: Refrigerator + Range or Wall Oven + Over-the-Range Microwave Oven or Cooktop + Dishwasher
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- LG LBC24360SW - LG 2014 Home Appliance Pocket Guide
- LG LBC24360SW - Specifications
- LG LBC24360SW - Energy Guide
- LG LBC24360SW - Owner's Manual
- LG LBC24360SW - Measure First
- LG LBC24360SW - DOWNLOAD PDF
- LG LBC24360SW - English
- LG LBC24360SW - ENERGY GUIDE
- LG LBC24360SW - Owner's Manual English 12068K
- LG LBC24360SW - Owner's Manual Spanish 17067K
- LG LBC24360SW - Specification English
- Refrigerator Buying Guide
Appliance Accessories:View More »
$14.99Add to Cart
Water/Ice Maker Hoses:View More »
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X