Introduce a little steam into your laundry with this LG Steam Front Console Washer/Dryer. Advanced features include LED display indicators, LG's revolutionary LoDecibel operation, three-minute smart installation and a generous 7.3 cubic ft. capacity.
- 7.3 cu ft Large Capacity - Big time saver. Do laundry a little less often. With a Large 7.3 cubic feet of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads. Saving you time and energy.
- A Revolutionary Spin on Laundry - LG puts a modern spin on the traditional top load design. By moving the control panel from the back to the front, the buttons and LED display are easier to read and use. This simple change makes for a more intuitive and functional design and a look that is unlike anything you've ever seen.
- Reduce Wrinkles for up to Five Garments - The SteamFresh Cycle reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time.
- Troubleshoot Over the Phone - Get wise. It's unlikely you'll experience any problems with your LG dryer, but if you ever do, this feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
- Automatically Adjusts Drying Time Based on Moisture Levels - Measures Moisture Levels
- Electronic Control Panel with Dual LED Display - Let us take the guesswork out of doing the laundry. With features like our Dual LED Display indicators and intuitive Dial-A-Cycle controls, you'll find the right setting every time.
- Helps Protect the Control Panel Against Spills - Make a splash. Water and detergent messes have finally met their match. The Hydroshield water resistant coating helps protect your control panel against accidental spills. Messes can be wiped away easily.
- Aluminized Alloy Steel Drum - Built to last and look good. Our tough steel drum becomes even more durable now that we've applied an advanced aluminized alloy coating. It helps protect the finish of the drum over years of use while maintaining its luster and attractive finish.
- 3-Minute Smart Installation Check - Get it Right. Don't know if you installed your dryer correctly No worries. Our 3-Minute Smart Installation Check feature will run through a set of diagnostics to ensure that the dryer has been installed properly and is working correctly.
- FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator - Stay efficient. The FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator will tell you when it's time to clean the ducts out. Clean ducts mean a great drying every time.
| Capacity (Cu. Ft.) || 7.3 Cu. Ft. |
| Power Source || Electric |
| Exhaust Options || 4 Way Venting |
| Control Configuration || Dual LED Dial-A-Cycle |
| Cycle Descriptions || Cotton / Normal |
| Power Source Requirements || 240 V |
| Burner (BTUs) || Not Applicable |
| Wattage || Information Not Available |
| Dryness Control || Sensor Dry |
| Moisture Sensor || Yes |
| Drum Material || Alluminized Alloy Steel Drum |
| Door Type || Reversible |
| Number of Temperature Settings || 4 |
| Motor HP (Speeds) || Information Not Available |
| Top Finish || Painted Steel |
| Miscellaneous Features || Drum Light |
Flowsense Duct Clogging Sensor
| Drum Light || Yes |
| Lint Filter || Front |
| Drying Rack || Yes |
| End of Cycle Signal || Yes |
| Liquid Propane Gas Convertible || No |
| Width (in) || 27 Inches |
| Height (in) || 38.7 Inches |
| Depth (in) || 30.3 Inches |
| Product Weight || 136.03 |
| Warranty Labour || 1 Year(s) |
| Warranty Parts || 1 Year(s) |
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.