Glorify your home with this delectable sofa group collection. This group comes as a glider recliner, snuggler recliner, reclining loveseat and reclining sofa. Relax in style and comfort while you easily lift the leg rest. Each pieces is detailed with elegant nail head trim, plush rolled arms and generously padded seats and backs. Friends and family will fall in love with the traditional, stylish and extremely comfortable Summerlin collection. Available in fabric and leather.
Founded in 1912, Lane Furniture began as a small father-son business and has grown to one of the most well-known and well-respected names in the furniture industry. Today, Lane Furniture produces quality furnishings for every room of the home, using state-of-the-art technology and some of the most advanced furniture manufacturing facilities in the world. Lane Furniture is also one of the largest manufacturers of quality cedar chests and reclining chairs with numerous designs and upholstery choices available. Choose Lane Furniture in living room furniture, entertainment furniture, theater seating and much more! Bring home quality furnishings from a name you know and trust with Lane Furniture and complete your favorite space today.
- Snuggler Recliner
- Traditional style
- Beautiful craftsmanship and tailoring
- Padded roll arms
- Nailhead accents outlining front arm panels
- Plush bustle-back design for superior lumbar support
- Available in a wide selection of fabric and leather options
- Lane’s Classics Collection™ quality, with its upscale designs and its nearly endless possibilities of correlating with any home while offering supreme comfort
- Available in fabric or leather/vinyl match
Construction & Warranty
- Frame Construction: The wood is kiln-dried, a process which pulls out most of the moisture so the wood won’t warp or twist as it ages. Long-lasting support is provided by steel springs. The pitch and size of each piece is engineered for generous comfort.
- Padding & Ergonomics: All Lane cushions are environmentally safe. At the core of each cushion is high-density, high-resiliency foam, which is wrapped with thick layers of polyester fiber to ensure comfort and durability.
- Coil Construction: 8-gauge steel springs attached to a sturdy hardwood/plywood frame with special lined clips for noise-free, lifetime easy seating.
- Recliner: 55"W x 41"D x 42"H
- Seat Height: 20"
- Weight: 136 lbs