The Smoky Mountain 38" Vertical Gas Smoker features two heat saving drawers that allow access to wood and water without releasing heat from the main smoker chamber. This gas smoker comes with five adjustable cooking grates that allow you to smoke large quantity of food at a time. It comes with an adjustable top chimney and side damper vents that help to maintain the required heat while the temperature is conveniently indicated by front door temperature gauge. The magnetic door closing system together with the welded hinges make it easier to open and close the main smoker chamber. This outdoor gas smoker features square wide stance legs for better support and stability.
The cooking grates on this item will offers excellent heat retention and allows for even heat distribution. It also makes for a sturdier surface.
This gauge is stylishly integrated and perfectly positioned to indicate the temperature of convected heat during closed lid cooking.
- Heat saving EASY ACCESS drawers with handle
- Wood chip box and water pan
- Magnetic door closing system
- Durable welded hinges
- Fully adjustable heat control
- Front door temperature gauge
- Adjustable top chimney and side damper vents with plastic tab guards
- Large nylon plastic door handle
- Two large steel wide grip side carrying handles
- 5 adjustable chrome plated cooking grates and meat hanger
- Includes porcelain coated steel water pan, grease pan and heavy duty steel wood chip box w/ lid
- Square, wide stance legs for stability
- Rotary igniter
- Heavy duty steel construction with easy assembly
- Cast brass burner for long life
| Series || Smoky Mountain |
| Fuel Type || Gas |
| Number of Cooking Grates || 5 |
| Primary Cooking Size || 980 Sq. In. |
| Dimensions |
| Length || 21" |
| Width || 21' |
| Height || 47.25" |
| Finish || Black |
Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.