The Smoky Mountain 36" Vertical Gas Smoker features a large full size magnetic door system with welded hinges give you complete access to add wood and water when needed. The heavy duty steel construction makes it a durable appliance that will last for years and the square wide stance legs add stability. It has a fully adjustable heat control and front door temperature gauge. The adjustable top chimney and side damper vents allow optimum temperature control.
The cooking grates on this item will offers excellent heat retention and allows for even heat distribution. It also makes for a sturdier surface.
This gauge is stylishly integrated and perfectly positioned to indicate the temperature of convected heat during closed lid cooking.
- Magnetic door closing system
- Fully adjustable heat control
- Front door temperature gauge
- Large nylon plastic door handle
- Two large steel wide grip side carrying handles
- 5 adjustable chrome plated cooking grates
- Porcelain coated steel water pan and heavy duty steel wood chip box w/ lid
- Grease pan
- Square, wide stance legs for stability
- Rotary igniter
- Heavy duty steel construction with easy assembly
- Cast brass burner for long life. Distributes heat more evenly; Will not rust;
- Adjustable top chimney and side damper vents with plastic tab guards for optimum temperature control
- Large full size door with welded hinges for complete access to add wood and water and to check on food
| Series || Smoky Mountain |
| Fuel Type || Gas |
| Primary Cooking Size || 1576 Sq. In. |
| BTU || 18,000 BTUs |
| Dimensions |
| Length || 29" |
| Width || 21" |
| Height || 45.25" |
| Finish || Black |
Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.