There is no end to the amount of smoked delicacies you can create with this Smoky Mountain vertical gas smoker. The wider smoker chamber allows for larger cuts of meat with the 1232 square-inch cooking area. The large full size magnetic door system with welded hinges give you complete access to add wood and water when needed. The heavy duty steel construction makes it a durable appliance that will last for years and the square wide stance legs add stability. It has a fully adjustable heat control and front door temperature gauge. The adjustable top chimney and side damper vents allow optimum temperature control. Easy to use rotary ignited and a cast brass burner for long life and distributes heat more evenly. Also included are five adjustable chrome plated cooking grates, a porcelain coated steel water pan, a heavy duty steel wood chip box with lid and grease pan. The smoker door has a large nylon plastic handle and the two large steel side handles make it easy to move smoker, when needed. Large 18,000 BTU burner. Smoker is easy to assemble.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Welded cooking chamber
- Square leg construction
- Total Smoker area: 784 Sq inches
- Fully adjustable heat control
- Cast brass burner for longer life
- Adjustable top chimney vent
- 2 side vents for heat control
- Rotary igniter
- Magnetic door closure
- Durable plastic drawer handles
- Large side handles for easy moving
- Porcelain-coated enamel water pan
- Large capacity steel wood chip box with lid
- CSA Certiﬁed
- UPSable packaging
- Overall dimensions: 45.25" x 21" x 21"
- Cabinet dimensions: 36" x 16" x 16"
- Product Weight: 69 lbs
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Color: Black
- Style: Freestanding
- Height: 45.25"
- Width: 29"
- Depth: 21"