Learn more »
The Koolatron W75 Kool Wheeler Cooler uses a 12 Volt thermoelectric module powered by cigarette lighter in your vehicle to cool your favourite drinks and snacks to 45 to 50 Fahrenheit degrees below the ambient temperature. The W-75 Kool Wheeler Cooler is the largest 12 volt cooler with wheels available. It fits 57 12 oz. cans, and is great for large families or serious tailgating. Can be used in chest positon or in upright position.
Koolatron 12 Volt Coolers and Warmers will heat or cool your lunch and beverages. You can use Koolatron 12 Volt Coolers in your car, RV, boat, truck, dorm or just at home as spare fridge. So while you relax and enjoy quiet, dependable 12 volt cooling, other campers and drivers are stuck in the "Ice Age", standing in line to buy overpriced ice or driving from store to store looking for an ice.
By reversing the power cord you can also turn the Koolatron W-75 Kool Wheeler into a warmer to keep "fast food" or "take out food" hot on the way home. Take a full load of hot chocolate or coffee to the gang in winter, or a hot casserole and other hot foods to family gatherings. The W-75 Kool Wheeler is so versatile you'll never want to leave home without it!
Koolatron Coolers have been proudly manufactured in North America for over 30 years and are backed by a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Cools to 40 to 45F below the outside temperature
- State-of-the-art thermoelectric cooling technology
- Reverse the power cord to turn the cooler into a warmer
- Fits 57 12oz soda cans
- Fits Can sit in chest position or upright like a refrigerator
- Shelf included can be used in multiple positions as trays or dividers
- Large capacity is ideal for long trips, family get together or for tailgate parties
- Height: 419 mm (16.5")
- Width: 562 mm (22.1")
- Depth: 424 mm (16.7")
- Weight: 7.3 kg (16.1 lbs)
- Power: 4 amps, 48 W
- Capacity: 57 - 355 ml (12 oz) cans 34L (36 qts)
- Stock Id:176464
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: