The KXW87 wall-mount canopy range hood requires a 600 or 1200 CFM 3 speed motor for internal or inline installation. The hidden 3 speed control makes it easy to select fan speed.
- Requires a powerful 600 or 1200 CFM 3-speed motor for internal or inline (attic or crawl space) installation
- Commercial-style series vents offer power and durability and can operate over surfaces with outputs up to 108K BTUs
- Hidden 3-speed control makes it easy to select fan speed and operate lights without detracting from overall design
- Automatic turn on helps keep a fresh kitchen environment by turning on the vent when it senses excess heat
- Halogen lights provide increased visibility of the cooking surface with brighter, more natural light
- Premium dishwasher-safe commercial-style baffle filters offer durability and capture more steam, grease, and odors
| Configuration and Overview |
| Hood Type || Wall Canopy |
| Venting Type || Exterior |
| Dimensions |
| Depth || 25" |
| Height || 18" |
| Style and Extras |
| Control Type || Slide |
| Control Location || Hidden |
| Removable Grease Filter || Yes |
| Night Light || Halogen |
| Task Light || Halogen |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/31/2014 - 03/01/2015) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.