This dishwasher features a capacity of up to 14 place settings and a ProScrub option that uses 36 powerful spray jets to deliver concentrated cleaning. The ProDry option ensures dishware is dry and ready to use or put away at the end of a cycle.
- ProScrub® Option: Uses 40 targeted spray jets at the back of the dishwasher to help eliminate soaking or pre-scrubbing.
- ProWash Cycle: Takes the guesswork out of getting exceptional cleaning. The one-touch cycle automatically selects, and modifies, the appropriate cycle.
- Third Level Culinary Tool Rack: Makes it easy to clean hard-to-place items such as spatulas and serving utensils, and provides space for extra silverware.
- Whisper Quiet® Sound Insulation System with 40 dBA: At 40 dBA, this is the the quietest dishwasher in our line. It allows your after-dinner atmosphere to thrive without being overpowered by a noisy dishwasher
- ProDry Option: Helps ensure dry dishes with the addition of a fan that optimizes the performance of the recessed heating element.
- Upper Rack with SatinGlide® Max System and Premium Adjusters: Creates versatile loading options to help optimize performance. Premium adjusters make it easy to raise or lower the upper rack depending on the items being loaded, and the SatinGlide® Max System uses premium rails that provide increased stability that allows the rack to move smoothly, even under the weight of heavy items.
- 4 Fold-Down Rows: Both the upper and lower racks have rows that can be laid flat to enhance cleaning performance by keeping them out of the way and allowing water to clean inside deep or wide dishes.
- Panel-Ready Option: Allows the dishwasher to accept a custom front panel to help it integrate more closely with kitchen cabinets.
- 16 Place Setting Capacity: Lets you entertain with confidence. Sixteen place settings maximize the usable capacity so that every plate, glass, and cup will get clean and dry.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: These KitchenAid® dishwashers are designed to use less energy, help save money on utility bills, and help conserve our natural resources.
| Performance |
| Sani Rinse Option || Yes |
| Number of Cycles || 6 |
| Number of Options || 7 |
| Light/China Cycle || Yes |
| One Hour Wash Cycle || One Hour Wash |
| Rinse Only Cycle || Yes |
| Quick Clean Up Cycle || Yes |
| Hi Temp Wash Option || Yes |
| Optimum Wash Sensor || Optimum Wash Sensor |
| Normal Cycle || Yes |
| 4 Stainless Steel Wash Arms || S-Shape 2 Arm |
| Quality Construction |
| Durakote Rack Material || Nylon |
| Sound Tested DBA || 40 |
| Tub Design || Tall Tub |
| Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Tub || Stainless |
| Rack Glides || Satin Glide Max |
| Loading Features |
| Place Settings || 16 Place Settings |
| Lower Rack || 2 Fold-Down Tines |
| 3rd Level Culinary Tool Rack || Culinary Rack |
| Premium Easy Lift Upper Rack Adjuster || Premium - 2 Position |
| Upper Rack || 2 Fold-Down Tines |
| Silverware Basket || Large In-the-Rack Basket |
| General |
| ENERGY STAR® Qualified || Yes |
| Dimensions |
| Product Height || 34 1/2 |
| Minimum Height || 33 3/4 |
| Product Width || 23 7/8 |
| Maximum Height || 34 1/2 |
| Product Depth || 27 1/2 |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/31/2014 - 03/01/2015) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.