Only with Microwaves by KitchenAid, are you able to achieve outstanding results which are comparable to that of a conventional oven, in just half the time! For your convenience, exceptional standard features are available with every KitchenAid microwave model, such as Sensored Cooking Cycles, and an Auto Convection Menu which generously includes 41 preset recipes.
The Sensored Cooking Cycles automatically adjust the temperature and length of time particular foods are cooked in order to ensure perfection. This feature is ideal for items such as vegetables and select types of meat, which require more precise cooking requirements.
The Auto Convection Menu is exceptionally popular with those who enjoy the ability to prepare homecooked meals on a regular basis, but just simply don't have the time. The 41 preset recipes allow you to combine traditional oven-like convection with the convenience of microwave speed to produce an end result that is so delicious, you would swear it was gourmet.
TruCapture® Ventilation System
- Uses three speeds and an automatic turn-on function to keep your kitchen fresh.
300 CFM, 3-Speed Fan Control
- Helps maintain a pleasant living environment during every cooking application, from simmering to stir-frying. You can match fan speed to your cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odors from the air.
One-Touch, Auto-Cook, Auto-Reheat, and Auto-Defrost Cycles
- Helps remove the guesswork from microwave cooking by adjusting cook time and power to prevent food from drying out.
Crispwave™ Technology and Crisper Pan
- Allows the microwave oven to be used for browing, crisping, and pan-frying when you use the specially designed crisper pan.
Glass-Touch Menu Driven LCD Display
- Allows you to program every cooking function with an easy-to-use interface that uses intuitive guides similar to other electronic devices.
2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Enjoy the flexibility to easily microwave food in containers of almost any size with 2.0 cu. ft. of capacity. Make meal time simple by using the ample space for multiple dishes.
| Style || Over the Range |
| Venting Type || Convertible |
| Optional Built-In Trim Kit || No |
| Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Length || 18 5/8" |
| Width || 35 7/8" |
| Height || 18 1/8" |
| Capacity || 2.0 cu. ft. |
| Cooking Watts || 1200 |
| Convection || No |
| Volts || 120 Volts |
| Sensor Cooking || Yes |
| Fan CFM || 300 |
| Speed Cook || No |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.