Architect Series II cooking products include a variety of options to fit your needs. From built-in ovens and warming drawers, to freestanding and slide-in ranges, there's something for every kitchen and every cook. Intuitive easy-to-use features such as Even-Heat True Convection, Custom Control temperature management, and high-speed cooking, were inspired by, and created for, those who love to cook. KitchenAid is also one of the only manufacturers that offers a full line of ventilation hoods to complement a full suite of kitchen appliances. And, they test all of their ventilation systems for compatibility with their cooktops and ranges. KitchenAid built-in microwave ovens offer customers an option that fits a variety of kitchen designs. They'll enjoy the versatility and speed of a microwave oven with the appearance of a wall oven.
With convection cooking capabilities, this microwave oven offers more cooking options, better results, and less cook time than conventional microwaves. Features such as the EasyConvect(TM) Time and Temperature Conversion System and a glass-touch oven display make this oven easy to use and clean.
- Convection cooking provides more even results in less time and provides a second oven option
- EasyConvect(TM) Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
- Optimawave(TM) Technology with True 10-Level Power Control
- Custom defrost and reheat cycles remove guesswork from microwave cooking
- Keep warm function allows you to keep finished dishes warm until serving time
- Soften and melt microwave cycles provide a true low power for delicate tasks such as softening ice cream or melting butter
- Sensor steam cook cycle provides precise steaming for a variety of food types
- Amperage 20 Amps.
- Frequency 60 Hz.
- Voltage 208/240 V.
- Circuit Amps @ 240VAC 30
- Product Depth 26 1/8 Inches
- Product Height 20 1/2 Inches
- Product Width 29 3/4 Inches
- Cutout Depth 23 Inches
- Cutout Height 19 7/16 Inches
- Cutout Width 28 1/2 Inches
- Shipping Weight 145 LB